Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London VIP Massage Grays inn road Kings Cross  (Read 4487 times)

Offline Jamesbattersea

External Link/Members Only

Had some time to kill between gettimg of the train at Kings cross and my meeting that was also in Kings cross so didn't want to go far.
I had a recomendation on here to try massage places down Grayz inn road as most did at least HR and some more.
So i googled and several came up i chose this place tjough because it was up front about B2B etc.

Comms
I rang a young sounding Girl answered spoke good english, I asked if there was anybody free she said yes, we agreed 90 quid for 1 hour B2B with HR. so i said i would be there in 20 mins as 90 Grays inn rd is near Chancery Lane not Kingx end. I arrived in 15 mins rang again and was told to go up to the flat.

The Place
Clean,  warm, quite small flat. with a massage bed in what should be the lounge and the bedroom looks like another girl works in there.

The Girl
She answered  behind the door once in she was wearing a tight mini dress and as i looked at her i was pleasantly suprised. She was not the one that answeted the phone but english was still ok.
Very pretty, Chinese girl, big sexy almond shaped dark eyes, 5"6' ish, shoulder length dark hair, 25 years old ish, shaved minge, pert b cup tits with nice medium sized dark nipples, slim but a tiny belly (which i think is quite nice others may disagree)
i was expecting a typial chinese B & S but it may be the girl called lilly on the website! not 100% but she was just as pretty and has the same features.
So many times it's an average looking Chinese girl in the place and a stunner in the advert but this time she was just as nice.

The business end
Paid 90 quid then got undressed and laid down on the massage table she came back into the room in just a pair of skimpy knickers. i was offered soft , med or hard massage i said hard, it was in my opionion a medium at best
Started the massage not bad but not a full medical massage after about 15 mins on back the card swipes started then rubbing around balls & arse, tits up and down the back and heavy breathing in my ear she then wispered if i wanted the nickers off i said yes and she said £10 at this point it was time to see what else was on offer so i asked she said £60 fuck and suck with condom i offered £50 and she took it.
She gets them off and asks me to turn over. Fully standing proud by now she starts B2B on my front  nice action pleaty of eye contact, tits in the face, fanny up and down the leg licking my nipples, gental hand job and breathing in my ear. After 15 mins of that she puts on the rubber and give reasonably good OW then 69 but i didn't want to come too quick so went into RO after 10 mins she juddered and i then sfuffed it in, diffetent positions (but i do find doggy hard on a massage table) after 20 mins i finished off on her belly (she didn't want it in the face).
She cleaned me up and went to run the shower for me she had a shower once in there and came back wearing a towel and caring a clean towel for me. I had a shower got dressed and left i'd been there around 1 hour 15 mins .

She was a happy girl really put in the effort and wanted to please the customer which makes me think they are not trafficked i would have walked if i thought she was.
I enjoyed myself but the price was a bit steep.
I would return and i would recomend.
9/10

Offline Jonestown

So that was £90 + £50 for a total for the hour of £140 ?

Offline Banana100

He paid £150 in total. The extra £10 for kinckers off. That's very expensive.
Banned reason: Threats of violence.
Banned by: daviemac

mrhappypants

Thanks for the review.  £150 ph for covered service - you should have got your head tested while you were there...

Offline Jamesbattersea

yes £150 in total.
Like i said a bit pricey but my problem is once it's hard it thinks for me.
I would never normally pay more than £120 but i wasn't using my brain. She was good but if she wasn't i'd be gutted.

Offline Jamesbattersea

yes £150 in total.
Like i said a bit pricey but my problem is once it's hard it thinks for me.
I would never normally pay more than £120 but i wasn't using my brain. She was good but if she wasn't i'd be gutted.

No no no!!!! Sorry no my maths ate shocking today!!!

140 quid cos the 10 quid nickers off thing was of course included in the suck & fuck price.

mrhappypants

No no no!!!! Sorry no my maths ate shocking today!!!

140 quid cos the 10 quid nickers off thing was of course included in the suck & fuck price.

More research.  Your overpaying for the services in the area.  If you are OK with covered service I suspect you can get much better value than this.