Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine Thai Massage - Swansea  (Read 4856 times)

jamersonjames

*Disclaimer*
Before I begin, this is not a bad review, I went in and got what I wanted but there were a few interruptions.

External Link/Members Only

Swansea, very close to the centre, maybe 3 minute walk from the bus station.

Service/Price
Oil massage £60

Comms
Easy!  Text in the morning, set a time.  1 text, easy!

The Meeting
I'm not sure who I saw, I'm assuming it's the mother unless there's another older lady there, but she was alright looking, to be honest I didn't really care as long as she gave a good massage and good HE.  She was very nice and welcoming, showed me to the room and she scurried off to change into a thai garment. 

The massage was Ok, I can't say anything bad about it, I've had better and I've had worse, and it was only half the reason i was there anyway.  BUT  , and this isn't her fault, the massage was interrupted 3 times by people walking into the shop asking for appointments.  I understand that she is busy and there's lots of people after a massage, but I couldn't help but not feel relaxed with the stop and starting.  Then another woman came into the shop, she also worked there and they were talking to each other in thai through the closed door.  THEN she was texting on the phone and asked if it was OK if she used her phone, when she called another punter giving him a time.  I got HE in the end, kissing and biting my ears, at one point she was massaging my butt so much i thought she was gonna stick a finger in there! 

To be honest, all in all, I did enjoy the massage.  I'm a little disappointed because of all the great reviews out there.  She was a lovely person and full of compliments.  And it's certainly not the other punters fault.  I laughed my nuts off at one of them, because I could hear what they were all saying. 

Recommend
After my experience.... maybe, but I've had an AMAZING experience in Morriston (over a year ago) and a great experience at Caras which I'd rather go back to.

Online Punting_Mad

There is another older lady there called Lily.. So who knows who you saw.
I have also experienced the constant chattering which is a bit off putting when you are close to coming.

Offline Jamez17

Good review I share your feelings about Cara she is excellent would love it if she was a bit younger and she got naked / nilly naked ...anyways,  back to Jasmine I also saw an older lady it got a bit expensive because I asked her to be topless over priced at £70 quid in all,  a very full on hard massage followed by a soft one not as good as Cara's and yes I did get a finger in the arse which added to the orgasm. She did come and go a bit which was a little off putting. ... not the same atmosphere as Cara I'll be heading back there.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 05:25:32 am by Jamez17 »

Online Punting_Mad

So Jamesz are you actually going to post a review?

Offline Jamez17

Online Punting_Mad

Think you need to read what constitutes a review..

SeekingtheTruth

Looks like a review to me, would be good if it was on its own thread but the info is here so not the end of the world that it's not.

I would appreciate seeing more reviews from James though so I have a list of people in Swansea to avoid seeing as he has admitted on UKE that he doesn't and has no plans to ever go to the GUM clinic to get a sexual health check.

Online Punting_Mad

That's a very big ouch!
Thanks for the intel Stt

Offline throatfiller8

Good review I share your feelings about Cara she is excellent would love it if she was a bit younger and she got naked / nilly naked ...anyways,  back to Jasmine I also saw an older lady it got a bit expensive because I asked her to be topless over priced at £70 quid in all,  a very full on hard massage followed by a soft one not as good as Cara's and yes I did get a finger in the arse which added to the orgasm. She did come and go a bit which was a little off putting. ... not the same atmosphere as Cara I'll be heading back there.
You can get Cara naked if you ask nicely and offer up extra £. I like her. She's very slim, just my type really, and has perky nipples though she doesn't seem that keen on touching. But, and it's my main but with Cara, she seems so detached when wanking cock. Anna (Jasmine's Mum) is so much more engaged with the cock in her hand (or mouth/pussy/arse) and just so much dirtier than Cara. Can't say I've had the problem with chatting through the door and using her phone, though the walls are ridiculously thin and you can hear what's going on in the next cell.

Online Punting_Mad

Throatfiller.. You fucked Anna? Sounds like it.

STAR-LORD

Throatfiller.. You fucked Anna? Sounds like it.

Would he be the first to do so?  :rolleyes:  :cool:  :dance:

Online Punting_Mad

That's why I asked.. I know Anna's service very well and I'm not sure she fucks...

SeekingtheTruth

That's why I asked.. I know Anna's service very well and I'm not sure she fucks...

Has anyone else had OWO off her?

If not I suspect he may well just be a fantasist.

Online Punting_Mad

I've never seen it quoted.. She gets naked and does touching etc.. And the more you go the more you get.. But bj & sex is a new one to me

SeekingtheTruth

I've never seen it quoted.. She gets naked and does touching etc.. And the more you go the more you get.. But bj & sex is a new one to me

I didn't remember seeing it posted anywhere before but I'm not a close follower of the FBSM scene so good for someone in the know to confirm.

Online Punting_Mad

Just looked at throatfillers reviews.. He quoted getting owo last year from Anna.. I'm surprised.. But that's what reviews are all about

SeekingtheTruth

Just looked at throatfillers reviews.. He quoted getting owo last year from Anna.. I'm surprised.. But that's what reviews are all about

That's what I mean, he's the only one I've ever seen mention it. I would have thought if it was on offer the regulars would have said by now.

Online Punting_Mad

I am THE regular haha and I've never been offered bj or sex.. In the shop!

Offline playpal69

Always taken his reviews with a pinch of salt, can't see Cara going for that. Anna maybe lol

STAR-LORD

I am THE regular haha and I've never been offered bj or sex.. In the shop!

Does Anna ever work in Cardiff at all (if they have a branch there)? Would like to see what the fuss is about sometime. Or would It strictly be a journey to Swansea?

Online Punting_Mad

Anna hasn't worked in Marigolds as far as I know... Only Swansea & Glasgow (where she is at the moment)

STAR-LORD

Anna hasn't worked in Marigolds as far as I know... Only Swansea & Glasgow (where she is at the moment)

Thanks again for the info P_M  ;)

Online Punting_Mad

STAR-LORD

Can't you sleep? It's late

It's 1.30am back here in UK, and I'm a 🌃🐺 . This time is my playground... actually I'm quite knackered, I have to be up for a school run at 7.30am and then working 9.30am to 1.30pm.  :timeout:

How many hours are you ahead? 6-7 hours?

Online Punting_Mad

7 hours.. Just getting ready for another hotel buffet breakfast! Haha

Offline Rhodri Mawr

Have never had a blow job nor sex from Anna in the shop.  Was at the house in Port Talbot years ago!  Does she do it any more?

Offline max9456

Had a spare couple of hours so called to see if anna was free. She said she was so arranged an hour visit. Anna greeted me and showed me into room. At first a bit of pressing around my back and legs I asked if she'd do topless. She said 70 so I agreed. After a lovely back massage and playing with my balls and bum she told me to turn. As she started to oil my privates I pushed the boat and suggested oral. She said 90. I tried for 80 but she wouldn't budge and as things were moving I agreed. Needless to say it was heaven and she took my deposit all in her mouth before spitting it into tissue. She finished massaging rest of my body for another ten minutes. Will return again when chance allows as she's lovely

STAR-LORD

Had a spare couple of hours so called to see if anna was free. She said she was so arranged an hour visit. Anna greeted me and showed me into room. At first a bit of pressing around my back and legs I asked if she'd do topless. She said 70 so I agreed. After a lovely back massage and playing with my balls and bum she told me to turn. As she started to oil my privates I pushed the boat and suggested oral. She said 90. I tried for 80 but she wouldn't budge and as things were moving I agreed. Needless to say it was heaven and she took my deposit all in her mouth before spitting it into tissue. She finished massaging rest of my body for another ten minutes. Will return again when chance allows as she's lovely

Think you should copy and paste this into a review.

Online Dog walker2

Was the 90 on top of 40 for massage

Offline max9456

No 90 all in. 60 massage 10 topless and 20 oral

Online Dog walker2

👍 thanks was Anna alone in shop

Offline max9456

Yes all alone. No interruptions. Her phone went a couple of times but she ignored it

Online miloman

I agree.....she's lovely !  I'll be investigating oral when I next see her.  Thanks for post.

Offline Hh202

Called in here a week or so ago, hadn't read much on this place but heard enough to make the drive to Swansea and try this place. Not sure who I saw, she was quite small maybe 5ft 4, late 40's - was purely a massage, I was hinting and edging my balls at her the entire time until finally I said 'Happy ending?' To which she blushed and said she doesn't do that and ran off. After reading what you guys are saying, I'm assuming I just got the shit end of the stick on that day :dash:

Online Punting_Mad

Yep.. You need to ask for Anna.. You got the little one who apparently is really picky who she wanks.. Sad state of affairs I know 😞
I can't remember her shop name ....