Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte Sheridans - Salford  (Read 1229 times)

10 review(s) for Charlotte Sheridans (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Rob44

Very well reviewed but thought I’d add too

External Link/Members Only

Rang to book as she’s a busy one
The meet had a shower as you do, the girls where just having lunch
Waited a couple of mins but they have to eat, she said she had Tuna so let’s test with a kiss, she said minty fish, I thought we are in for some fun here, no hint of tuna
To be totally honest not my usual type but read other reviews and though why not.

Well off we start with a back massage, she said I’m shit at this so I might just have to tickle your balls and play with your arse hole, I quite enjoyed her being shit, I thought this is OK
Flipped over and another kiss, all good, dropped her boobs in my face and she seemed to really enjoy that, I like your technique?

She said I’d passed the test with a nice breast play so my turn for a BJ.
The BJ was worth £40 TBH, Asked to play with her but she asked me to be gentle as she had had a bad time with a fella just before, so did as I was told and took it gentle which was appreciated, but she then got into it asked me to do oral on her, very wet indeed plenty of groaning etc
After she had cum she grabbed me rolled me over and thanked me, more great oral having to ask her to stop now and again as did I say it was good :D
She said she wanted to shag me, rubber on and jumped on top, she was going for it, I told her I was going to come she held off and said I’m enjoying you, so calmed it down to recover then here we go again, I want to cum again she says, well we got close to doing it together.
Had a real good time, mad as anything in good way
She wasn’t in a rush to leave the room that was nice, and on leaving peck on the cheek, and whispered I enjoyed that hope I see you again

How true it was but was good for the ego

Will see her again

Offline Janesdesired

All true every single word of it :) Very genuine Charlotte as is Lauren and Alice. I decided I'm going to hold off on my reviews until ive ticked a couple of things off (very kinky not dirty but don't want to tempt fate they will change there minds). Charlotte isn't my type either but personality wise I think shes gf material (as daft as that is to say about someone in that job haha)

Offline Mancunian99

Haha I've come out of this wanting to book 30 mins with the author Rob! Nice little review of yourself too there :drinks:

Offline Kriss

Tyra looks FAF but I've seen her described somewhere as "petite" and according to the website she's 5'8". That arse on a 5'8" blonde would do me just fine.

Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bbois77

Tyra looks FAF but I've seen her described somewhere as "petite" and according to the website she's 5'8". That arse on a 5'8" blonde would do me just fine.

FAF?

Tyra is tall but a size 4-6, pretty with very small boobs, gorgeous ass and very tasty pussy, all backed up by an outgoing and pleasing personality.

Offline Kriss

FAF?

Tyra is tall but a size 4-6, pretty with very small boobs, gorgeous ass and very tasty pussy, all backed up by an outgoing and pleasing personality.

FAF = Fit As Fuck (I didn't know until I was reprimanded when I misinterpreted it as fat as fuck  :rolleyes:) anyway, I do like the sound of her booty  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Janesdesired

Tyra is a godess fuck i cant wait to book her