Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Evelin!!Eva - Aberdeen (Appx early 2016)  (Read 2256 times)

7 review(s) for @Selena@Fox@ (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline thecrippler

External Link/Members Only

Ok, I’m pretty much retired from the game now, the oil crash, meeting my current lady and a general sickening of punts like this made me think twice about retiring after a good 25 years at it.

So, from time to time I’ll still check out this site and AW, but I’ve not punted in around 2 years and this idiot was one of my last.

She replied to my texts and a 30min booking was made. Her place was on the top end of Polmuir Road, and to my horror she’d double booked me with another punter. We both entered the building at the same time!

Now, before this I popped her a text from her approximate location to get her door number, so she’d obviously knowingly handed out the same info for the same time to this other punter.

As we both reached the same floor and door number, we both looked at each other and fought through the obvious awkwardness of the situation. I asked him who he was here to see and he said Eve, fuck me too I said, what a bitch, we both agreed.

He was more fucked off than I was at the time, and he left saying he had a good plan B, thank you good man, but you spared yourself a shit punt, I should have walked too.

She opens the door and in I go, could hear other voices instantly so she obviously shared. Her attitude was crap from start to finish, when I told her what happened outside she knew what she was doing, she openly double books in case one doesn’t turn up.

Anyway, the blow job (average) and sex wasn’t anything special and I was out the door in about 15 mins, her face was constantly pissed off and she couldn’t wait to get me out, typical Rom service.

Can’t recall how much I paid for the half hour booking, prob £60 or so.

Reason I didn’t review before was because her profile disappeared a day or so after I met her.

Please see this as a warning folks and stay away from this one.

Offline auldie63

FFS hard to believe the Roms could get any worse but it appears they can.
You couldn't write it!

Offline ik8133

Cim extra @ £30 per mouthful....so if you've got big full baws, could be fairly expensive!

Offline Davey Dykes

This one looks familiar, didn't she used to go by the name of Luiza or Luisa? Think it was something like that anyway.

Offline thecrippler

Well done Davey I couldn’t recall her old name on her previous profile, Luiza I think it was.

Same girl though, same shit attitude too I’m sure!

Avoid!!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 03:28:06 pm by thecrippler »