Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hey - Tips and advice for a Virgin  (Read 1689 times)

Offline carlo038

new to the forum, just thought id say hi

unfortunatley im a male 23 y/o virgin and thought i have to lose it this year. i dont connect with women on a relationship basis and i think my body affects my progress (for my age i am a big geeza :( )

would like to general tips and advice from you wonderful people. do i tell the woman that im a virgin? maybe a tad personal but can you tell me how long you lasted? as a virgin i have a feeling i will finish up in 0.342 seconds so not sure if I should book 15 mins or 30 mins.

oh happy new year!

Offline Corus Boy

Best advice if you want to make yourself really welcome here is to try to self help.

In the top left corner of every UKP page you'll see the 'Search' box.

Type something in there, maybe as simple as virgin and you'll get a few returns because this topic has been visited many times.

Good luck.

Offline carlo038

Best advice if you want to make yourself really welcome here is to try to self help.

In the top left corner of every UKP page you'll see the 'Search' box.

Type something in there, maybe as simple as virgin and you'll get a few returns because this topic has been visited many times.

Good luck.

Currently viewing the forum on a shitty phone, didnt see a search bar. Thanks! Yeah, Im fully aware of the numerous posts and apologise for that!

Offline Corus Boy

Link is off limits for me

It's in the Off Topic Forum.

Topic is;

Daftest troll opening lines

Post them on here, we can collect a few to look back on for a laugh

Some of my favourites:

“I’m thinking of losing my virginity. What do you recommend?”

Offline madeinwales56

unfortunatley im a male 23 y/o virgin and thought i have to lose it this year. i dont connect with women on a relationship basis and i think my body affects my progress (for my age i am a big geeza :( )

would like to general tips and advice from you wonderful people. do i tell the woman that im a virgin? maybe a tad personal but can you tell me how long you lasted? as a virgin i have a feeling i will finish up in 0.342 seconds so not sure if I should book 15 mins or 30 mins.

oh happy new year!

Feckin eejut

James999

unfortunatley im a male 23 y/o virgin

That's unfortunate, as we've got our allocation of Virgns for 2018, try External Link/Members Only

Offline Marmalade

would like to general tips and advice from you wonderful people.

That’s so nice that you find the site and it’s members wonderful.  :drinks:

with all respect, what makes you think we’d want to share tips with an eejit like you??

Offline Sinz

Don't see you lasting on UKP very long

But on the bright side you have lasted longer than 0.342 seconds on here

Offline carlo038

kindly requesting a forum administrator to delete this thread. clearly getting unwelcome comments from members of the community.

Offline Pie Eater

Would be a shame if this turned out to be genuine.

Offline Sinz

kindly requesting a forum administrator to delete this thread. clearly getting unwelcome comments from members of the community.

How old are you 10 ?

Offline Sinz

Would be a shame if this turned out to be genuine.

You have been on here for more than 2 years and contributed nothing to UKP, I don't think we would miss out on anything, if you both disappeared tomorrow. 

Offline carlo038

How old are you 10 ?

Are you confusing me with another user? I don't know you and haven't said anything that can offend you. Remember you were also new to this forum some time ago..

Offline NIK

Bloody hell it hasn’t taken long for our first one of the year!

Health and Fitness

The OP sounds like another sad troll posting rubbish, been too many of those lately. Even if he is genuine (although I have my doubts) why not just read the punting wiki pages as it is free and full of useful information.

vw

Have you read the rules, nobody is obliged to be welcoming, even to "virgins" .

If you are genuine though read this

External Link/Members Only

Offline NIK

Unfortunately reading the info wouldn’t attract the attention such posters crave.

He has now reported the thread.
I have too!  :)

Offline Marmalade

Why don’t you rub your magic little willie until smoke comes out of it and then ask the nice genie to transport you to UKE?

You might find a prostitute happy to let you part with money to adore her two stinkers. They are also more tolerant over there of what here we think of as ‘ejits’.

Meanwhile we’ve noticed that you’re making do with your own.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Looks like a medium serious case of troll foot-and-mouth disease to me.  :timeout:

Offline Pie Eater

You have been on here for more than 2 years and contributed nothing to UKP, I don't think we would miss out on anything, if you both disappeared tomorrow.

Sorry - didn't realise there was quota. I'll aim for 4,500 posts x

Offline carlo038

im the victim here lol, im legit trying to get some proper responses from people, not an article. yes i am genuine ive never trolled because thats just sad.

i already did go through basic websites about doing this can i not ask for you guys personal experience too?

regardless of what forum or side of the internet you are on, it doesnt hurt to be nice to people. respect to be respected. i have shown no negativity/disrespect to anyone here and the reception im getting is ridiculous.

you're right, I wont be here long. simply put, i want to fuck and go on to build on that experience with 'civvies' and live my life.

would appreciate some courtesy like seriously

Offline The_Don

Have you read the rules,

Perhaps the OP missed this bit

- Post deletion
Posts will only be deleted if they contravene these rules or are duplicate posts. Common reasons such as "I've been asked to remove this by the person" or "I don't want to be discussed" or "I am no longer working" or "My boyfriend has found out" or "I don't want my new name to be known" will NOT be accepted. If a post / review you made or someone else made about you is incorrect then make a post to correct yourself or them.

Offline The_Don

Health and Fitness

Try posting some reviews that are useful for other members to benefit from.  :unknown:

James999

Try posting some reviews that are useful for other members to benefit from.

Have you been registered here before under a different nic, it's just that you've been hr less than a month (under this nic) and that's a very short time for someone to start "laying down the law"  :unknown:

Offline Bangers and Gash

im the victim here lol, im legit ...

Yes, but are you too legit to quit?

vw

Have you been registered here before under a different nic, it's just that you've been hr less than a month (under this nic) and that's a very short time for someone to start "laying down the law"  :unknown:

Would guess mrkeen, 306 or Kamu? 

Offline Conker

oh happy new year!

What advice do you need?  GO on adultwork, use the mainsite as this displays more information including nationality ,Find a WG that tickles your fancy,  copy her adult work id number, paste on this site and see if she has been reviewed, if she still looks good ring her up and arrange an appointment 30 minutes should be fine, do the deed and post a review on here, simples

More advice, don't ask members personals questions such as how long did you last on your first time! :dash:

Should you tell her your a virgin? She probably guess that about you anyway but tell her anyway as she might get a kick from de-flowering you

Additional, this site respects and appreciates members that contribute ie posts reviews

Offline shagmore

Would be interesting to see if anything comes of this, I suspect not.
FFS, tips and advise, its as plain as plain can be. Go onto AW, find a lass, and fuck her, posts  review and you won't be treated like such a dork.

Offline Sinz

There is no quota, but if your intention is to leech and not contirbute, yes then we have an issue.

Are you saying you haven’t punted in the last 2 years ?

Instead of being a twat and blowing ‘x’ kisses you can start by dropping a review.

Health and Fitness

No I haven't been here previously James, I may have only been here a month but at least I've contributed more than these "leeches" who have been members for years and offered nothing. I was only suggesting that the other member do a review as it would be helpful for the rest of us. Sorry if you saw it differently. :)

Offline carlo038

No I haven't been here previously James, I may have only been here a month but at least I've contributed more than these "leeches" who have been members for years and offered nothing. I was only suggesting that the other member do a review as it would be helpful for the rest of us. Sorry if you saw it differently. :)

How do you expect me to give a review if I'm a virgin? UKP has helped me somewhat and the least I can do is give my own feedback once I do my thing.

You sound pathetic, like an employer asking for 5 years experience for a graduate job.

Offline Sinz

How do you expect me to give a review if I'm a virgin? UKP has helped me somewhat and the least I can do is give my own feedback once I do my thing.

You sound pathetic, like an employer asking for 5 years experience for a graduate job.

You have been on here for over a month and you say you are a virgin, why haven’t you punted yet ?

What are you waiting for Christmas?

Why would you want your first time to be with a WG ? What the hell is wrong with u ?

Offline scutty brown

unfortunatley im a male 23 y/o virgin and thought i have to lose it this year. i dont connect with women on a relationship basis and i think my body affects my progress (for my age i am a big geeza :( )..............................

Just accept you're probably a gay bear and chase men instead

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
There is no quota, but if your intention is to leech and not contirbute, yes then we have an issue.

Are you saying you haven’t punted in the last 2 years ?

Instead of being a twat and blowing ‘x’ kisses you can start by dropping a review.
He's probably the same needy, obsessive, nutjob who got put on pre-mod a few months ago on UKE.
If you have the time, read from that post onwards.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 03:01:18 am by Rochelle »