Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carol @ Poppy's Massage - Full Service - Palmers Green  (Read 2982 times)

Offline jamesyboy1993

Not the most prolific punter but every now and again like to treat myself

External Link/Members Only

Went to Poppy's in the week between Christmas and New Years Day.

Slim pickings on AW over the festive period and didn't fancy trekking out of my North London vicinity so went to this gaff advertised on VivaStreet.

The pictures are pointless as the maid who answered said there are different girls each day and I could just come check them out to see if I liked the look of them. There are usually 2 working with 2 rooms in the flat

Price: £60 for half hour
Location: Apartment block on Green Lanes, Palmers Green just past the main stretch of shops (north of A406)
Services: OW, light FK, sex in multiple positions,

Saw a girl called Carol who claimed she was half Italian, half Brazilian- mid 20s, about size 12, slight belly, 5 foot 5ish, natural D cup tits, few tattoos. half decent English however not very talkative

Called the phone number and spoke to the maid/madam who then sent me the postcode to which I went and called as I was walking up to the building for the specific flat number.

After choosing Carol and sorted out the paperwork we got down to business and proceeded to covered BJ. The blowie wasn't anything spectacular and bit rough at times. Then moved onto sex and fucked her in missionary, doggy, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Pussy was fairly tight and she was subtly moaning throughout and was quite damp by the end!

This took up most of 20 minutes which afterwards was followed by a crap light massage with freezing cold Johnsons baby lotion.

Even though they advertise as a massage parlour, the maid on the phone went straight into full services, and in the flat there is only a bed. The girl couldn't even do a half decent massage anyway  :sarcastic: 

Overall I would rate the experience as 5/10 as despite not being memorable it was a blind punt and there were no prior reviews.

As its fairly local to me I would be curious to go again and try one of the other girls

Offline Rook_ee

Not the most prolific punter but every now and again like to treat myself

External Link/Members Only

Went to Poppy's in the week between Christmas and New Years Day.

Slim pickings on AW over the festive period and didn't fancy trekking out of my North London vicinity so went to this gaff advertised on VivaStreet.

The pictures are pointless as the maid who answered said there are different girls each day and I could just come check them out to see if I liked the look of them. There are usually 2 working with 2 rooms in the flat

Price: £60 for half hour
Location: Apartment block on Green Lanes, Palmers Green just past the main stretch of shops (north of A406)
Services: OW, light FK, sex in multiple positions,

Saw a girl called Carol who claimed she was half Italian, half Brazilian- mid 20s, about size 12, slight belly, 5 foot 5ish, natural D cup tits, few tattoos. half decent English however not very talkative

Called the phone number and spoke to the maid/madam who then sent me the postcode to which I went and called as I was walking up to the building for the specific flat number.

After choosing Carol and sorted out the paperwork we got down to business and proceeded to covered BJ. The blowie wasn't anything spectacular and bit rough at times. Then moved onto sex and fucked her in missionary, doggy, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Pussy was fairly tight and she was subtly moaning throughout and was quite damp by the end!

This took up most of 20 minutes which afterwards was followed by a crap light massage with freezing cold Johnsons baby lotion.

Even though they advertise as a massage parlour, the maid on the phone went straight into full services, and in the flat there is only a bed. The girl couldn't even do a half decent massage anyway  :sarcastic: 

Overall I would rate the experience as 5/10 as despite not being memorable it was a blind punt and there were no prior reviews.

As its fairly local to me I would be curious to go again and try one of the other girls

Ah there still there?? Yeah i agree same story here been there few months back and it was my desperate choice no one was available and I really didn't want to wank... is a crappy massage and u feel sorry for the girls.... one room with a bed when to fuck them so.. not sure they change the sheets...never again for me...

Offline jamesyboy1993

Hi Rook_ee,

How long have they been there? And how many times have you been?

What are the other girls like?

:hi:

Offline Rook_ee

Hi Rook_ee,

How long have they been there? And how many times have you been?

What are the other girls like?

:hi:
I've been there 3 times by the end of 2016 and start of 2017 found 1 really ood mix race girl and 2 white like milk girl that was avarage and bad so not really happy unless i am desperate also because you o there and than u find out who is available... i like to know what i'm getting before getting it.. dont like the last minute surprise.
If i spend the money i want what i like