Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Saucy Spicy Kay - Liverpool  (Read 2996 times)

26 review(s) for saucy spicy kay (23 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline eggbutty

Unfortunately don't know how to link (help needed admin). Went to see Kay on the Tues before Xmas having booked on her private number the Sunday before. Comms were excellent time agreed for an hour at theLiverpool  hotel by the docks. On the day let her know I was in town and she texted me the code number, floor and room number and I made my way up.Kay answered the door in a black check top and skirt and offered me a drink. She is really chatty and asked if I wanted to shower which I did and she changed into what I asked her to wear which was a top with no bra short skirt bare legs and high heels and a pair of worn panties. After my shower she came over to me and started dfk and stroking my throbbing cock, my hands were all over her and I fell to my knees between her legs and sniffed and licked at her dirty panties. On to the bed and her legs opened wide and I was pulling her panties to one side and eating her pussy for all I was worth. She soon had my cock in her mouth and was gagging on me right down to my balls. I didn't want penetration sex so the time was spent with her massaging me, teasing my cock to point of no return then me massaging her with my fingers in her wet pussy plenty of rimming and teasing. I'm not into water sports as such but I do love licking a piss wet pussy which she duly obliged. I finished off coming in her mouth then having a fantastic spunky french kissing session and then lay on the bed chatting for a while. All in all  £90 for 65 minutes from start to finish was excellent and well worth the visit.

Offline nessie23

Thanks for the review,she’s on my hotlist,she looks very sexy and dirty,cheap too,can’t go wrong eh !

Offline HarryZZ

Nice one, a good looking MILF, looks like recent pictures too given the Christmas tree.

Offline Kenaldo

Similar experience to my positive of 26/12.

Will certainly return as she’s a tidy Milf.

Offline plums

I've never really been interested in seeing Kay as the pics of her on Scarlett's website always look too photoshopped which put me off.  however the recent ones on her Aw profile look far more natural and I'd be tempted to give her a go now.  Shows you what difference good photos can make.

goldwing1

Unfortunately don't know how to link (help needed admin). Went to see Kay on the Tues before Xmas having booked on her private number the Sunday before. Comms were excellent time agreed for an hour at theLiverpool  hotel by the docks. On the day let her know I was in town and she texted me the code number, floor and room number and I made my way up.Kay answered the door in a black check top and skirt and offered me a drink. She is really chatty and asked if I wanted to shower which I did and she changed into what I asked her to wear which was a top with no bra short skirt bare legs and high heels and a pair of worn panties. After my shower she came over to me and started dfk and stroking my throbbing cock, my hands were all over her and I fell to my knees between her legs and sniffed and licked at her dirty panties. On to the bed and her legs opened wide and I was pulling her panties to one side and eating her pussy for all I was worth. She soon had my cock in her mouth and was gagging on me right down to my balls. I didn't want penetration sex so the time was spent with her massaging me, teasing my cock to point of no return then me massaging her with my fingers in her wet pussy plenty of rimming and teasing. I'm not into water sports as such but I do love licking a piss wet pussy which she duly obliged. I finished off coming in her mouth then having a fantastic spunky french kissing session and then lay on the bed chatting for a while. All in all  £90 for 65 minutes from start to finish was excellent and well worth the visit.

Thanks for the review, I`ve seen her profile and thought i`d double check on here, going to message her to see about a booking this Saturday.

Offline rowdee1

Thanks for the review, I`ve seen her profile and thought i`d double check on here, going to message her to see about a booking this Saturday.

Leave a review if you do. Thinking of having a go on this one when I'm next in Merseyside.

Thanks

Rowdee

Offline eggbutty

She only works Liverpool on Monday and Tuesday, she was saying she works in different parlours like Kirkby and Widnes the rest of the week. She is well worth a visit though, horny as fuck .

Offline knickersorf

I first met Kay at least fifteen years ago. When she was married and working at Tiffany's in Liverpool she wouldn't have sex which made me want her more (funny how our brains work). She's moved from that a good few years ago and always gives a great full service if a maybe a little vanilla. She's pushing 60 now but can still press the right buttons. Obviously she is on AW but also does/did shifts at Red in Southport and Angel Lodge in Kirby. Probably the best value - if you're local - is to see her at Scarlets on a Friday in Widnes.

goldwing1

Leave a review if you do. Thinking of having a go on this one when I'm next in Merseyside.

Thanks

Rowdee

Sent an enquiry, nothing back even though she has logged on since
I`ve spotted this one but if you read the profile and the " enjoys list " it suggests sex isn`t on offer.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only