Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Blonde delight - South Croydon  (Read 1933 times)

Offline dannyoldbloke

hi

has anyone had the pleasure of this girl - i have a booking with her for tomorrow, and can see no FB for her on her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 02:44:40 pm by FCB »

Offline NickA

No experience of the WG. But I am familiar with the flat she's using. Used to see a regular in there, and I expect she's rented it out while she's away.

You may have trouble finding the place. It's right at the front of the road to your right as you walk/drive in, just up a short flight of stairs, almost overlooking a bus stop. I'm telling you this, so you're not wandering about the cul de sac, confused, with a semi in your trousers, fphoning and texting and looking exactly like a bloke trying to visit a prostitute but doesn't know where he's going.

Also, the flat is tiny. You'll be fucking her about three feet away from the front door.

Enjoy.

Offline Svenmac

Hi
Does anyone have experience of this girl? Does she tour?
Thanks

Offline Link7

Does she tour?

Well, her profile now says that she's in Inverness, Scotland. That's more than a stones throw from Croydon.

Offline Svenmac

Agreed but she's not answering emails and no phone number. I'm wondering if she just parks here when not working?

Offline Svenmac

Shes back in Croydon..... looks like she was parked up on Sunday.  :unknown: Shame really would have enjoyed her.

Offline James81

Offline dannyoldbloke

my meeting with her never happened.

i called he before the meet as agreed the day before, and she tried to put me off a couple of hours - so i went elsewhere

Offline nigel4498

She's listed today as being in Sunderland now.
Certainly gets about.

Offline NickA

my meeting with her never happened.

i called he before the meet as agreed the day before, and she tried to put me off a couple of hours - so i went elsewhere

I noticed that week there was another WG using the same flat and also advertising on AW. It's a studio flat with a tiny bathroom and kitchen separated from the main living/bedroom with a curtain. There's no way you could have had two girls in there, unless they were doing a threesome with a punter.