Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlene 10 - Swinton MCR  (Read 2224 times)

12 review(s) for Charlenes Therapy (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Romeo Sensini

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

60 Mins for £70 (*)

Location - Nice clean semi in nice residential area. Loads of free on street parking nearby, nothing to worry about.

Charlene - Size 10/34 C is accurate and its definately her in the pics. Attractive facially and personality wise. Age stated as 50 but she has the figure of a much younger woman. (Still getting flashbacks of her rear view!)

Comms - Emailed Charlene first and asked for an hour, time and dated fine and good comms from then on.

Service - (*) Charlenes usual price for 60 mins is £90 but on arrival she offered me half massage/half sexytime for £70 which I accepted as I do like a massage. This option is now listed on her profile. After a bit of chat she led me upstairs, quick shower then face down on the massage table, Charlene stripped off down to her sexy undies and began a nice massage (nothing earth shattering but definately relaxed me), bit of cheeky chat and its soon time to go to the bedroom. Her lingerie is off now and she leads me on to the bed.

She asks me if I can pop twice, I say lets see!

She begins with nice blowjob and slippery handjob, saucy chat all the time, getting me more revved up and before long I cum.

A bit of a clean up/rest and she sets to work again - unfortunately I realise that pop 2 isnt going to happen so there's a bit of a rest with more saucy chat and then a shower to clean up.

Summary - She has a fantastic body and likes to talk (not in a bad way) and knows what buttons to push.

Would I return - Yes, no massage next time but some unfinished business!

Offline cueball

Did you notice the street sign?

There's real comedy in it if you notice  :D

Offline Romeo Sensini

Yep, thought I'd stumbled into a Carry On film  :D

Offline threechilliman

Did you notice the street sign?

There's real comedy in it if you notice  :D

Maybe she amended it herself to help punters find her gaff. Highly amusing.

Offline Rimtastic

I think I met this lady in Earlstown many years ago, if it is the correct lady she also used to work with Naomi of Preston, and they did two girls as aunt and niece.

It appears her likes list is a lot more vanilla than it used to be, so I haven't seen her, but she was very good looking for her age.

Offline standardpostage

Offline Kriss

Sounds good, cheers :-)

From experience, she can do a "proper" massage - a good one IMHO - but I think she would rather fuck. Last time I was with her she wouldn't do OWO to completion or CIM. Nice arse.  :hi:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac