Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BRITISH-KINKY-INKED - Liverpool  (Read 4138 times)

15 review(s) for XXX-INKED (2 positive, 2 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Donbe

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £90 for 30 mins

I have a bit of a thing for alt girls so when I saw her on AW in Liverpool on tour I booked.

Comms where perfect, had a brief chat in the morning and all seemed well.

I arrived as she's just like the pics, not very tall but lots of ink and decent body.

I come back from the shower and she's on the bed ready for me, then it all turned sour.

Very light kissing, then I move her onto her back to have a go on her tits. But she doesn't like having them sucked or played with. I go to move down. She doesn't like or offer RO.

I lay down and she starts sucking, poor technique and too much teeth. I suggest we throw a rubber on and get to it. I was desperate to move it along to see if it improved.

She went on top and give up after a few bounces and started doing a weird hug thing. Telling me to go harder and faster (no doubt to make me finish quicker) I just gave up and finished. Got my stuff and left. 18 mins I stayed.

Roundup: no kissing, shit oral, shit sex, no RO, rushed service... shit punt.

Offline Sinz

She is a disgusting skank, probably my worst punt ever.

She has racked up lot of AW ranks, probably fake, but reviews on UKP reflects the real picture.

Offline Bustydusty

1 positive out of 11 - strong claim to be the worst - and £3 a minute  😳
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 11:45:15 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline Donbe

wasn't a good one. I was walking down the corridor shaking my head

Offline nessie23

Thanks for the review donbe,I’m up in Liverpool at the weekend and was potentially going to have a punt with her,think I’ll keep looking after reading your review.

Offline chris2016sthelens

Glad i popped on here and seen your review, I  have read many of your short but sweet reviews and agreed with the girls that i had also seen. I was just going to call her after checking on here i will pass. So thanks for the input

Offline hungrypunt

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £90 for 30 mins

I have a bit of a thing for alt girls so when I saw her on AW in Liverpool on tour I booked.

Comms where perfect, had a brief chat in the morning and all seemed well.

I arrived as she's just like the pics, not very tall but lots of ink and decent body.

I come back from the shower and she's on the bed ready for me, then it all turned sour.

Very light kissing, then I move her onto her back to have a go on her tits. But she doesn't like having them sucked or played with. I go to move down. She doesn't like or offer RO.

I lay down and she starts sucking, poor technique and too much teeth. I suggest we throw a rubber on and get to it. I was desperate to move it along to see if it improved.

She went on top and give up after a few bounces and started doing a weird hug thing. Telling me to go harder and faster (no doubt to make me finish quicker) I just gave up and finished. Got my stuff and left. 18 mins I stayed.

Roundup: no kissing, shit oral, shit sex, no RO, rushed service... shit punt.

Donbe Donbe Donbe Jesus man, a veteran reviewer like you with 60 odd reviews under hi sbelt, and not checking her out on here first. Cmon man, up your due dilligance, ha ha,

Sorry you had a shitter mate, SKANK>

Offline NigelF

Donbe Donbe Donbe Jesus man, a veteran reviewer like you with 60 odd reviews under hi sbelt, and not checking her out on here first. Cmon man, up your due dilligance, ha ha,

Sorry you had a shitter mate, SKANK>

Even though he doesn't mention it, I imagine he did check on here but still fancied a gamble because of the "alt girl" look which he likes so much. I too was tempted (when she was recently in Manchester) but the reviews were enough to put me off.

If anyone wants a good "alt girl" then I've just reviewed one in Leeds, see here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=177292.0

Offline Donbe

yeah I took a "punt" saw the negs but the look won me over. Even veterans fuck up now and again!  :lol:

Offline OakTree

yeah I took a "punt" saw the negs but the look won me over. Even veterans fuck up now and again!  :lol:

It’s understandable she is exceptionally good looking. There’s always that hope that she may just pull out the aces for you. Unfortunately her die seems to be cast. Great looking but rubbish at payed sex.

Offline Donbe

Given her performance I wouldn't be surprised if she was a lesbian. Anything remotely intimate with her is off limits. (FS aside)

Offline MJ.spritzen

Woah i very nearly picked up my phone to book her only this morning. Thought i'd come on here before doing so. Glad i did now.

Thanks for the review.

dude86

Here's where this forum comes into it's own. I was very close to booking her, too. Saved me some pennies thanks to this review.

Looks like Lauren at Sheridans is my 'go-to' alt girl. Really shouldn't share the intel as she was a cracking punt. (Wow that sounds borderline fluffy!)

Offline amystery

Here's where this forum comes into it's own. I was very close to booking her, too. Saved me some pennies thanks to this review.

Looks like Lauren at Sheridans is my 'go-to' alt girl. Really shouldn't share the intel as she was a cracking punt. (Wow that sounds borderline fluffy!)

Another one here, saw her available when I was down this week as a lastminute.com punt, went to see the reviews, had a wank over someone else's pictures instead.

Offline anonyorks

Cheers for this review you and all the others have just saved me  :lol: :drinks: