Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massagelux - Chancery Lane - Bait and Switch  (Read 1350 times)

2 review(s) for massagelux (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Mifune

External Link/Members Only

Note - this was a few months ago now, before I joined the site.

Her profile is quite confusing - says mixed race, pics look like a white girl and also mentions ebony.

Anyway she's a large, black lady, probably in her 40s so I walked as clearly not the woman in the pics.

Also worth mentioning the comms as they were a bit weird.  I rang around lunchtime to arrange an after work appointment and she said to ring back less than an hour before the time I wanted as she doesn't take bookings any further in advance!  So I was a bit miffed as I like to know my plan in advance.

She asked me to call when at Chancery Lane station and she proceeded to talk me to the door, a full 5 mins away!  Surely could've given a closer initial postcode.  She also did some weird singing thing the whole time we were on the phone.

All in all, a very weird experience!

Offline sparkus

For sure.  Did you get the weird singing treatment too??

I was aware she was doing it but as I was talking her through what street I was on (at peak hours in the legal district) to hear which turn I needed to take next, I tuned out from it.  I guess she needs to fill the air during the silence of walking along a street.

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only

Note - this was a few months ago now, before I joined the site.

Her profile is quite confusing - says mixed race, pics look like a white girl and also mentions ebony.

Anyway she's a large, black lady, probably in her 40s so I walked as clearly not the woman in the pics.

Also worth mentioning the comms as they were a bit weird.  I rang around lunchtime to arrange an after work appointment and she said to ring back less than an hour before the time I wanted as she doesn't take bookings any further in advance!  So I was a bit miffed as I like to know my plan in advance.

She asked me to call when at Chancery Lane station and she proceeded to talk me to the door, a full 5 mins away!  Surely could've given a closer initial postcode.  She also did some weird singing thing the whole time we were on the phone.

All in all, a very weird experience!

Thanks the warning via this review, it may help genuine punters.

As for the "ring back 30 min before". This is often done, when there booking back to back, on a first come, first serve basis. Seen it many times and I won't book, if they don't confirm.

Offline harry1980

This thread just saves me some cash! Called to book, sounds older than age stated. Asked me loads of questions - age, race etc, didn’t sound very inviting. Then requested that I call half hour before I want to come even though I was booking for a few hours time - weird! Said I would text half hour before but insisted I call even though I’ve just spoken to her in phone and although she sounded pleasant something in my gut said don’t go through with the booking!

Run her name through this site after the call and found this thread so my gut was right! Thanks again for saving me wasting my money.

Impressed with myself that I went with my gut and not my dick for once  :yahoo:

Offline Mifune

This thread just saves me some cash! Called to book, sounds older than age stated. Asked me loads of questions - age, race etc, didn’t sound very inviting. Then requested that I call half hour before I want to come even though I was booking for a few hours time - weird! Said I would text half hour before but insisted I call even though I’ve just spoken to her in phone and although she sounded pleasant something in my gut said don’t go through with the booking!

Run her name through this site after the call and found this thread so my gut was right! Thanks again for saving me wasting my money.

Impressed with myself that I went with my gut and not my dick for once  :yahoo:

Glad to have helped!  :drinks: