Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chardonnay in Birmingham  (Read 3185 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tazman1002001]

Offline Chezzie John

Chardonnay had been on my hot list for years but with Birmingham being a 150 mile round trip it took me a while to get around to booking her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£130 for a hour incall

I tried to meet her just before Xmas but she was fully booked for days so I booked her a week in advance to make sure I got in and all comms were fine. On the morning of the booking I text her to confirm as instructed and I was send the address and it was very close to the Apple twins apartment who I'd met a few months ago so I knew where I was going.

On arrival I was text the room number so off I went to her room and I was greeted by a kiss and we sorted the money out and I had a quick shower before joining her on the bed. Chardonnay was looking sexy and it was good to finally meet her after perving over her picture for the previous week.

We then started french kissing and this got me going straight away so she started playing with me and then started owo for a while and then came back to kissing me again whilst wanking me off slowly in which was nice. I then thought I'd better tell her what I'm like as in wanting to cum loads of times in the booking so then she stuck a condom on and rode me for round 1 :)

After a little chat she got me going again with her kissing so she started again with owo until she fucked me again for round 2.

Then I thought having her sat on my face doing a 69 was a good idea as when I was perving over her pictures previously I thought to myself that I've got to have a slurp on that as it looked yummy :) After I'd had my fill of licking away I had her fuck me again for round 3.

By now I'm running out of time but she got me going again so I thought I'd better do some work this time so I fucked her in missionary whilst kissing her and looking into her sexy eyes and this soon got round 4 over with a couple of mins to spare

So overall Chardonnay's a really nice lass and I'm sure I'll be back again soon

Offline Punterperson1971

I must see this lady in 2018,heard nothing but good stuff.

Offline Spurt

4 pops in an hour is impressive if it's true? Perhaps in my youth but think I would be requiring medical assistance if I tried that now.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review CJ  :hi:

She's one of the best we have in Birmingham  :thumbsup:

Offline Punterperson1971

I’ve managed 3 pips in an hour with neve in November so could b possible.

Offline HailWood

Thanks for review, Chezzie. She’s already on my HL for when I’m in Brum.
Only 4 pops though - you are slipping :P

Offline TomR

I am very tempted to come out of FS retirement and try this one.

Offline MarkyMarkSolihull1966

4 pops very impressive. Seen Chardonnay half a dozen times and she is well worth it.

Offline Wood2017

Thanks for the review, i've been contemplating a visit for a while and think this has cemented her place in my proverbial 'to do list'.

On a side note my bollocks would be in ruins if i'd cum 4 times in an hour   :D

Offline Chezzie John

I did 6 pops in a hour booking last week with another lass in leeds. It took some doing though but her taking it up the bum helped to keep me going

MarcT

I did 6 pops in a hour booking last week with another lass in leeds. It took some doing though but her taking it up the bum helped to keep me going

Crikey the one in Leeds delivered a pop every 10 mins  :hi: I have said it before and I will say it again... CheezieJohn, you are the King of spunking  :sarcastic: :hi: Good for you, Chardonnay earned your wallet  :thumbsup:

The quest continues

midlandz_boy88

she seems decent may have to visit, when i first started i could do 3 in an hour, now just about manage 2,