Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Afreen - Manchester  (Read 4248 times)

7 review(s) for Afreen_Khan_Indian (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Aarrddvvaarrkk

Few days back
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price - £60 for 30 minutes
Location - Green Quarter Manchester M3 - really not into going to a spa or swinging club granted it was only her & a mate but apartments/hotels are a personal preference - she did explain why as a given though.

Looks - Pics are accurate, IMO really attractive and being 5'3 just adds to it, tighter body and she'd be great.
Unless I'm well off here her tiddys are enhanced - could be natural scars but they looked it.

Meet - Quick chat she's really easy to talk to good conversationalist.
Light kissing/teasing,a quick strip and onto OWO. No complaints although there's no DT, probably as it's not stated on her profile.A few positions bit of cowgirl and doggy oohs. Popped talked and shot off, wasn't there too long hence the short review :(

Reccomended? If you're after a good looking Indian chick then yes
I'd 100% return if it's a hotel/apartment

Offline Kriss

I see she's got several new pics on her AW page since Christmas. I tried to make contact a few times but no reply. Might try again to see if she's active - or maybe its just me  :unknown:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Aarrddvvaarrkk

I see she's got several new pics on her AW page since Christmas. I tried to make contact a few times but no reply. Might try again to see if she's active - or maybe its just me  :unknown:

Luckily never ran into that problem, her other review reflects what you say, I think you're better off calling/texting opposed to mailing on AW as I had no response there

Offline kingbreezy

Try through Snapchat maybe? She adds to her story on the regular, when she is available and where she is. Snap="afreenykhan"

Offline Kriss

Try through Snapchat maybe? She adds to her story on the regular, when she is available and where she is. Snap="afreenykhan"

:hi:  :thumbsup:

Offline Golovkin

So you seen her at a swinging club?

Offline Aarrddvvaarrkk

So you seen her at a swinging club?

Literally opposite from Salon24. Some sidedoor with a heart on it
It does sound really odd, apparently her friend lets her use the place when people are not swinging or when her place is being used for 'parties', it was just her & another girl there

One of those two answers anyway, I didn't see or hear anyone else there in the time I was anyway.

Offline Kriss

She has twitter

@AfreenyKhan

:hi:

Offline Golovkin

Literally opposite from Salon24. Some sidedoor with a heart on it
It does sound really odd, apparently her friend lets her use the place when people are not swinging or when her place is being used for 'parties', it was just her & another girl there

One of those two answers anyway, I didn't see or hear anyone else there in the time I was anyway.
Cheers for the reply  :hi:

Offline MrMog

Im back to work on 20th November. Because im recovering from boob job ... my special bra will be on till 4th dec.. cant press my boobs...

Looks like they are fakies