Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mintra ad but maybe a scam?  (Read 703 times)

Offline banshee121

External Link/Members Only

Mintra seems popular on here saw this and thought i'd alert you chaps.

The above link i have just come across but wanted to alert others that to call this number it will cost you 52p a minute, so it looks like a scam. Just a heads up incase you don't notice as i've nearly made that mistake in the past.

Offline Bigwilts

It’s an 07006 number, 070 numbers are all ‘redirection’ numbers and in themselves are not a scam as the recipient of the call doesn’t get any extra costs of the call as with ‘premium rate’ numbers

In the old days I had a personal redirection number.  Anyone could call me on that number, so if my mobile reception was bad I could take calls at home, at work, or anywhere. The caller paid the equivalent of calling a mobile wherever I was, but it could in fact be just a land line to land line call

Though it claims she is independent the  number probably goes to the agency and you get whatever Thai girl is working at the time

It now depends on what network you call from as to what it will cost you.  The costs get split between your network provider and her network provider.

External Link/Members Only

07006 numbers   = Game Network, GCI Network Solutions, Nexus Telecommunications, Rexcom Tech, Sound Advertising, Telecom2, TGL Services, Tiscali, Top Gear Media, Vodafone and Voice Simplified

Offline catweazle

Picture isn't "the" Mintra. 

Offline bluneo

Aren't most of the Thai places usually hit or miss ?

The photos in the ad never match up, and the girls keep changing far too regularly.