Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly Swedish - Manchester  (Read 4636 times)

66 review(s) for MollySwedish (57 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Bustydusty

External Link/Members Only

Rang molly on the off chance we could meet in the next hour and luckily she could.
Parked about 5 mins walk away just off rochdale Rd (free)
Was pleasantly surprised when I met her as she really is a beautiful girl with a great body and her pics don’t do her justice imo (first time I have ever thought that at a meeting)
Got undressed and she joined me on the bed for some lovely slow French kissing and fondling which got me hard.
Asked her to lie face down and massaged her gorgeous body esp her bum - got her to kneel and buried my face in her pussy which tasted good.
I then lay on my back and asked her to suck me which she did really well  (asked if I could cum twice but she said not in a half hour visit so had to stop her)😢
Pulled her back on top of me for some more kissing before eventually asking for a 69 and cim which was really good
Paid £60 for 30 mins with a really beautiful girl - by a mile the best looking I have seen and will definitely see her again
Sorry if this is a bit fluffy but I think I love this girl 😂😉

fuck_fuck

Thanks for the review. I did visit Molly myself a while ago (6 months I think) but did not leave a review since so many have been made here already and nothing different from my own experience.

I do remember she does not really lead the sex and need the punter to take a lot of initiatives. Is that your experience as well? Pretty much the reason I have not come back yet.

Offline Bustydusty

Yes I’d say she’s definitely passive but was happy to do everything I asked (I didn’t request things not on her likes). It just made a change for me to be surprised in a good way by a girls looks - face and body

fuck_fuck

Offline Bobbins1973

I must've agree, one of the prettiest girls in Manchester and may pay a return visit next time I'm down. Shame she lives a good walk from city centre.
Must agree about the passive part but at least it's pleasant on the eye

standoff

I must've agree, one of the prettiest girls in Manchester and may pay a return visit next time I'm down. Shame she lives a good walk from city centre.
Must agree about the passive part but at least it's pleasant on the eye
Is a short walk down Rochdale Road near one of my favourite pubs

Offline Bobbins1973

I always have the best intention but look at the distance on my app when in the city centre and never follow up. She used to do incalls in city centre hotels (I was one of her 1st reviewers on AW)

goldwing1

The marble arch?

standoff

The marble arch?

Yes that's right .Others in nearby Shude Hill,Swan St, and Oldham St.All good for a reflective post punt pint(PPP)

Offline cueball

I might just rotate this lass into my 2018 plans.

I only saw her the once but enjoyed her.

Offline Blackpool Rock

This girl has been in my HL for what seems like and probably actually is years.
Always been a bit put off that she looks a bit miserable in her pics and i suspect a tad chunky however i quite like a passive girl and 30 positives on here with only 1 neutral says she is doing something right so I need to make an effort this year.

location wise is she within spitting distance of S Kink's incall?

Offline CoreyTrevor

Yes, literally around the corner!
Banned reason: Rule 5 - Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline CoreyTrevor

Always been a bit put off that she looks a bit miserable in her pics and i suspect a tad chunky however i quite like a passive girl and 30 positives on here with only 1 neutral says she is doing something right so I need to make an effort this year.

Don't be put off by either of these 2 factors IMHO, Molly is not miserable at all, she's very friendly and welcoming. Some have stated that body-wise she's bigger than they expected and "chunky," I totally disagree with this. She's not skinny, but still a perfect, petite size 10 in my book. As the reviewer says, probably one of the best looking girls out there, very natural indeed ! I haven't reviewed her (tut tut) but that's only because it's all been said before and it would be a super positive review from me and in danger of being very fluffy.

The only factor I would add is that, whilst her English is very good, she's not very chatty and conversation can be a bit awkward. Having said that, her looks and service make up for it 10 fold in my experience. If I could strike up a better rapport I'd be there every bloody week. There, I've done it, gone fluffy!!  :dash:
Banned reason: Rule 5 - Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts

Offline Bustydusty

Fluffiest review I’ve done for sure 😂

Offline NigelF

This girl has been in my HL for what seems like and probably actually is years.

Just to support what CoreyTrevor has said, she does have a bit of meat on her but she's almost definitely a size 10. I've seen her a good few times for a while now and there have been 1 or 2 occasions where she's been a little bigger than her pics suggest (but still likely a size 10) but generally I'd be surprised if you felt misled. Having said all that, I've not seen her for a couple of months now.

Fluffiest review I’ve done for sure 😂

If you remove/ignore the last line, I don't think it's particularly fluffy although of course you're right that it's your fluffiest. Anyway, it's good to see you not giving up on the good indies. It's also good to see you knocking out a number of reviews.

Offline Bustydusty

Cheers Nigel - I’m a pessimist so expect the next to be a negative 😉

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for all the comments / feedback guys

Offline CoreyTrevor