Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ryna_belle - Colchester  (Read 1797 times)

37 review(s) for Naughty_Ryna_Belle (32 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

backentry

Ryna_Belle External Link/Members Only

Meet Ryna at nice flat in Colchester. A slight mix up with directions but that was a small price to pay for some great sex with this little red-headed minx.
I was really pleased when I laid my eyes on Ryna, face is quite striking with great eyes. Body is top notch in my mind, quite petit, with great tits and ass. You can see she has had a kid but that is not an issue she is a cracker.
Paid for £80.00 45 mins + £20.00 OWO + £20.00 for anal. From the moment we got the paperwork out of the way it was full on action. Ryna is great at oral, although she could get my cock all the way down she gave it a bloody good go, with plenty of gagging and spit.
Looking at those tits I knew I wanted her in cowgirl so I could be hypnotised by them bouncing up and down as she drilled herself on my cock. She has a tight little pussy which was getting seriously wet which with my cock covered in her white juice. She just had to lick that clean once she got off. A nice session in mish followed with Ryna asking when I wanted her ass, now was the answer.
Her pussy is tight but her ass is tighter still but with her ankles over my shoulders in I went and boy was it good nice and snug. I need larger condoms so I’m quite big down there but after taking things slowly we built up quite a speed and she was taking it all, pulling me down for some full on kissing whilst still fucking that little ass. I had to stop as the sap was rising and I had to have her ass in doggy. Over she went and her ass stuck up in the air waiting was quite a sight. After a good pounding time had come for me to empty and few days worth in the bag. As I started to come her ass seemed to clamp its self around my exploding cock, it was one of the best orgasms I’ve had for a while.
The only down side to the whole meeting was that we had to keep the noise down to a minimum which was just a little off putting. Mind you I didn’t remember that when I shot my load in that little ass.
Great meeting with a good girl. I will go back.

Offline Sweet616

Hi bro got a question for you. In your review you mention her licking her pussy juices off your dick. Did you do vaginal penetration bareback?

backentry

Badethan, No mate I was covered up when in her and when she licked my dick. Sorry for the confusion.

Offline Sweet616

Badethan, No mate I was covered up when in her and when she licked my dick. Sorry for the confusion.
Thanks for getting back to me. I was a little worried! I'd be gutted if she was a bber, one of my faves.