Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: pear waa massage salon  (Read 1290 times)

Offline JackCureux

there is  a massage salon called pear waa near haymarket train station (no, not long life, we all know long life). has anyone been there before and if so, what was your opinion?

Offline cornucopia

In my experience, massage was very good, but I didn't think she would do extras.

During one massage, a guy came in to the shop, so she left me to talk to him.  He asked about massage and then asked if she did happy endings.  She reacted badly to this and chased him out of the shop.

Pearwaa seems like a lovely lady, if possibly a little crazy (she mumbles to herself quite a lot), and always has cleavage on show.

However, I went three times, and each time there was no hint of extras, no accidental brushing of cock or balls, and she always kept me covered up when I was on my back.  Maybe others have had better luck.

Hope that helps, and if you go there and do try to get extras, good luck and I hope you're successful.

Magicbob

Never hear of it but I'll give it a shot and report back

Offline Kashaitr70

Been    4   times   very  good   Massage   and   some   body   on  her  with   big   bust   and  quirky   kinda   dizzy  way  of hers  asking  20  questions    about   you    she  wishes   had  a   rich   boyfriend. At  £75   an   hour   it  isn't   vfm    anymore   maybe   if  you   go   a  lot  it  might    be   different

Magicbob

How much? That's Sheraton prices ! I think I'll give it a miss.

doodlecrazy

I benefit from regular legit massage and felt hers was the worst massage I have ever had! Felt like I was getting shaken more than massaged. Any technique would be better so maybe she's changed technique. Only thing to make it even worse was the price. No, the other thing that made it worse was her constant wittering and question asking.

She's no spring chicken with fake boobs but is a bit dirty/slutty looking. I'd say shes mid 50's. Thai's can look young to some but I know Thailand well and am familiar with them. I walk by to the station often and seems to be only her there. As said above boobs always on display and usually tight jeans on but with nothing on offer. As far as I'm concerned it's just an well overpriced cock tease.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 06:42:41 pm by doodlecrazy »

doodlecrazy

I benefit from regular legit massage and felt hers was the worst massage I have ever had! Felt like I was getting shaken more than massaged. Any technique would be better so maybe she's changed technique. Only thing to make it even worse was the price. No, the other thing that made it worse was her constant wittering and question asking.

She's no spring chicken with fake boobs but is a bit dirty/slutty looking. I'd say shes mid 50's. Thai's can look young to some but I know Thailand well and am familiar with them. I walk by to the station often and seems to be only her there. As said above boobs always on display and usually tight jeans on but with nothing on offer. As far as I'm concerned it's just an well overpriced cock tease.