Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sabrina - EH11 - Edinburgh  (Read 2120 times)

1 review(s) for Sexy Blonde Sabrina (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline edinburghman1

External Link/Members Only

I saw Sabrina for a 30 minute session at the new flat in morningside.

I’ve seen her before for hour long sessions which I always enjoyed as she can be really filthy.

I however found the 30min session quite disappointing. OWO was delivered and she does have a banging body which just keeps it a neutral.

I won’t be back

Offline Matrix

I’ve seen her before for hour long sessions which I always enjoyed as she can be really filthy.

I however found the 30min session quite disappointing. OWO was delivered and she does have a banging body which just keeps it a neutral.

I won’t be back

Why was it disappointing? 

Fee? 

Offline Joe Tortolano

I won’t be back

I’ve looked at her a few times. Reading some of the reviews linked in this thread, what’s her English like?

Also, what are her tits like? I generally prefer natural tits and my concern is hers look like they might be big and good to look at, but just big chunks of plastic that don’t feel good (to my tastes anyway).

Cheers

Offline Matrix

I’ve looked at her a few times. Reading some of the reviews linked in this thread, what’s her English like?

Also, what are her tits like? I generally prefer natural tits and my concern is hers look like they might be big and good to look at, but just big chunks of plastic that don’t feel good (to my tastes anyway).

Cheers

Shite English,  fake tits, though nice in my opinion.

Always been a very enthusiastic fuck with me. Full on dfk owo 69, even offered me Anal. Think I've seen her 3 or 4 times.

Magicbob

Is / was she at the big hoose?

Offline edinburghman1

At 80 per hh it’s not worth it I’ve seen her for an hour in the past and had her deepthroat and A level me, which was awesome.  Fake tits great ass and normally a dirty girl! This meeting wasn’t her best

Offline Matrix

Offline Matrix

Offline CasperGomez

I've always toyed with the idea of Sabrina but never made it... Where is the new location? Also I always felt that she looks a bit like a TS?

Offline Matrix

I've always toyed with the idea of Sabrina but never made it... Where is the new location? Also I always felt that she looks a bit like a TS?

That's funny, somebody said the same thing about her friend too. They should probably just book a real tranny.  :rolleyes:

Always wanted to go see a few of the girls here but never got round to it.... They used to advertise Nuru massage (quite fancy that). I always thought that some of the girls looked like they used to be a he though? That Pamela does a bit no?

Cheers

CG

Offline CasperGomez

Haha naw that's what has kept me away... Honest!

CG