Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sakura Massage - Liverpool  (Read 955 times)

Offline Prince Harry

Had a recent visit to Sakura in Liverpool. My first visit there.

External Link/Members Only

Called an hour before and booked my appointment.
Street parking available close by, so a short walk to the building. You do have to stand at the door and ring for entry, which is a little off-putting. It seemed to take an age for the door to be answered, but was probably less than one minute.

Door answered by a moderately attractive woman, with a decent figure, probably mid 30s - early 40s
She took the money at the reception which was £40 for the one hour session. Remembering a tip I read on this board elsewhere, when I handed over my £40, I made sure that she saw all the other notes in my wallet, so she knew I had cash to spend !

The building is modern and clean and I was led to a room, which had a proper massage bed in it and was nice and warm on a freezing night.

This was my first visit, so I didn’t know exactly what to expect, although based on previous reviews I traveled in hope of decent extras.

I had just showered prior to arriving, so clothes off and straight on to the bed for massage.

The back massage lasted for ages, with only very limited touches of my nuts. Conversation and communication was limited and she wasn’t very chatty. After 30 or 40 minutes of average back rubbing, I was certain that there wasn’t going to be anything good to report here. I was not aroused or excited in anyway and was regretting not going across to Rock Ferry instead.

Eventually, she told me to turn over where the old man was showing no sign of life. Suddenly though, the extras were offered.  I still had very low expectations, but dived in with a request for BJ. 
To my surprise she agreed for £50, but I only offered £40, which was accepted.  I then requested her to be topless, but she wanted another £10, so I said all clothes off for another £10, which she agreed to.

By the time I got the cash from my wallet, she was naked !

Out with the baby wipes for the old man and she was then trying to get some life in me with her hand and mouth.
The problem was that the massage for the previous 40 minutes had been so dull, that I was completely unaroused. To cut to the chase, she gave me OWO, allowed me to put my hands on her ass, tits and cunt and I eventually responded.
OWO was good and got me close to blowing my beans.  She did though ask that I don’t come in her mouth, so being a gent, I unloaded over her tits.

I have given this a positive, but I may not rush back for the following reasons. I like a sexy massage to get me ready for any extras and this was not the case here. Also, although the woman wasn’t unattractive and her body was ok for 35 -45, I didn’t really fancy her, so I felt like I was just going through the motions and didn't really enjoy the extras.

But then, £90 total for 60 mins including OWO and fully naked girl, who was happy to be touched, probably shouldn’t be sniffed at.

Cant remember the girls name. May have been Anna.