Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotels within walking distance of nana plaza Bangkok  (Read 1323 times)

Offline beanfarmer05

Hi gents

I'm back off to Thailand in March, and this time I'm only staying in Bangkok for two days tops before heading off island hooping.

Last time I stayed in Bangkok I was near khoa San Road and had to get a taxi to nana plaza, this time I can't be bothered with navigating the city, and would rather stay in a hotel near nana. Anyone know of a decent hotel within walking distance?

Doesn't need to be luxurious, rather true opposite. Just somewhere to get my head down for a couple days before I fly to Koh samui.

Cheers

BF

Offline Copachea

Ibis Nana now renamed Ibis Sukhumvit 4.

Offline Dr Talueng

Try the 'Majestic Suites Hotel', which is on Sukhumvit adjacent to Nana Plaze - see External Link/Members Only

Offline Marmalade

I’ve stayed at the Nana Hotel a couple of times, just opposite, though not recently. Checked the prices and it’s still brilliant value.

Offline MrMatrix

Hi gents

I'm back off to Thailand in March, and this time I'm only staying in Bangkok for two days tops before heading off island hooping.

Last time I stayed in Bangkok I was near khoa San Road and had to get a taxi to nana plaza, this time I can't be bothered with navigating the city, and would rather stay in a hotel near nana. Anyone know of a decent hotel within walking distance?

Doesn't need to be luxurious, rather true opposite. Just somewhere to get my head down for a couple days before I fly to Koh samui.

Cheers

BF
Koh Samui - what a brilliant place. Small terminal. Should be able to fill your boots there.  :D

Offline Marmalade

Koh Samui - what a brilliant place. Small terminal. Should be able to fill your boots there.  :D

Indeed. North side is nicer if you like quiet. Weather should be ok now.

Not like in the rainy season  :cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jonn

There are a number of hotels on soi 11 which is walking distance to nana, bars, restos and shopping. Its a bit of a walk to cowboy but thats not my thing. I just go for the best deal i can get  :rolleyes:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Indeed. North side is nicer if you like quiet. Weather should be ok now.

Lamai is quite nice too. Spotted quite a few Thai cougars knocking about..  ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

I’ve stayed at the Nana Hotel a couple of times, just opposite, though not recently. Checked the prices and it’s still brilliant value.

Stayed there once for a few nights, found the rooms to be "tired", it may suit the OP though because he is looking for "cheap", personally I stay at the Dynasty Grande, just over 2000 baht a night, a five minute walk from the madness of Nana Plaza.

Offline ShyGuy.

I'd recommend External Link/Members Only

Cheap, new inside, good breakfast, right opposite Nana - had a v pleasant stay there last March

Offline berto_33

Aloft Bangkok if you want something with a bit of class. It's girl friendly

Offline blueruin

i spent a couple of nights in the Nana hotel last trip, its cheap and its clean but it looks like its vietnam war era. Also a bar girl told me she wouldnt go with me LT because the Nana hotel is haunted   :rolleyes:

i'd recommend majestic suites which is my first choice.

nottspie

Woraburi was fine when I stayed there a couple of years ago, ideal spot as on the same side road as nana plaza (soi 6?). Decent rooms and obviously girl friendly

Offline Jimmyredcab

i spent a couple of nights in the Nana hotel last trip, its cheap and its clean but it looks like its vietnam war era. Also a bar girl told me she wouldnt go with me LT because the Nana hotel is haunted  :rolleyes:

Never heard that one but I believe at least one punter has died during sexual encounters.    :scare:

Offline Marmalade

Stayed there once for a few nights, found the rooms to be "tired", it may suit the OP though because he is looking for "cheap", personally I stay at the Dynasty Grande, just over 2000 baht a night, a five minute walk from the madness of Nana Plaza.

Did you haggle though? I was changing hotels so was free to say show me a better room. I got a suite with a nice sound system built into the headboard and not much more cost. Hotels I find give the shittiest room if booked in advance so I frequently book ahead only if it’s a late flight and then just for two nights before seeing what’s available.

Not much in it though. £30 at Nana or £45 at Dynasty.

Offline Vivago

I'm in Bangkok for a short visit in a few days time. Left it too late to book the Majestic Suites which is my budget favourite. I've always fancied a stay at the Landmark so, as I'm just overnighting in Bangkok, I think that I'll book there but I'm holding off for the best deal. The rate is hovering around  the £100 mark but can drop to the £80 mark if they are doing a last minute room clearance. Not bad for a perfectly situated, girl friendly, 5* hotel, 5 minute walk from NEP.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 08:08:19 am by Vivago »
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline METEOR

I've stayed at the ambassador Hotel a couple of times without any issues. Soi 11 I think, 5 mins to nana . Decent pool and the rooms in the tower wing are better. The poor reviews seem to be for the old part of the hotel

Offline beanfarmer05

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, got a shortlist of hotels now to work on. Many thanks

Offline Stickitin

The Dawin Hotel on Soi 4, convenient and decent.

Offline Jimmyredcab

The Dawin Hotel on Soi 4, convenient and decent.

I have stayed there, yes it is OK, same company as Dynasty Grande ------- girl friendly.   :drinks:

Offline baseball_99

I can recommend City Lodge hotel on Soi 9, it’s right outside Nana MRT and about 5mins walk to Nana and Soi 4. It’s girl friendly also.

Offline Stickitin

I can recommend City Lodge hotel on Soi 9, it’s right outside Nana MRT and about 5mins walk to Nana and Soi 4. It’s girl friendly also.

I think you mean BTS.....

Offline baseball_99

Thanks for the correction 😊😊

Straps

Stayed in nana recently, I recommend amari Boulevard hotel. One block away from nana plaza  5 min walk. It's on the street opposite landmark. £60 à night Roughly, May be less in advance. Guest friendly. Good WiFi. Just need to sign guest in at reception and leave their id there till they leave. Half decent pool too.