Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet_Lisa_xxx - West Bromwich  (Read 3116 times)

65 review(s) for Sweet_Lisa_xxx (49 positive, 13 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline dboy74

Meet - 1-hour incall
Location - Residential
Price - £100

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Comms via AW initially and asked me to then call on the morning of the meet to discuss services and what I wanted her to wear.

Meet took place in a terraced property on busy road with the bedroom in what would be the front living room. There were thick curtains, but some may find it off putting.

Offered a shower and a drink on arrival. Lisa was in a tight black dress, natural coloured stockings and black lingerie.

Meet started with light FK and slowly undressing each other, moved onto the bed after continuing the kissing we moved into 69 position and the OWO is probably her strongest point. Good technique, deep sucking with good use of the tongue on the shaft and balls. No problems with her hygiene, fresh and clean tasting.

She responded well to receiving rimming and will take a fingertip in her ass, but no deeper. After a good period of 69 I couldn't hold on any longer and came. I had to give a warning beforehand because I had not paid for CIM. She did not pull away until the last moment.

I cleaned up and after some more FK she instigated round two without prompting. She gave oral until I was hard again, placed a mac on and I moved her into doggy position. She has a firm and pert ass, which I got a great view of. It was not long before I was finished for the second time.

Pretty much finished on the hour, but before leaving I asked if she had worked in the Jewellery Quarter around 3 years ago and she said she had. I am certain she is sweet.lisa94, who I punted with then. She was a very slim size 6 then, but a size 8 now and looked good for it. A firm body and breasts.

It is a pity about the incall location, but overall a very good punt.

Offline billyjo

What was her body like?  I recall reading she has chunky legs and a little bit of a belly, put me off booking.

Offline dboy74

I thought her body was very good, firm, no belly or chunky legs

Offline Bumbuttass

Thanks for the review Dboy.  I usually like punting around Birmingham city centre but am seriously considering venturing out to see this little lady.

Offline Spurt

90 in December  for an hour be good if she can maintain this price for a little longer.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review dboy  :hi:

Had a couple of great punts with her back in 2014 when she was in the JC, good to hear she still delivers.

External Link/Members Only (Dead Link)