Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: yahoobabe - Glossop  (Read 1616 times)

18 review(s) for yahoobabe (12 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline cash2spare

Met this lass a while back at her place in Glossop for a 1 hour punt at £100.

External Link/Members Only

Initial comms were good but did keep me waiting outside for a while once I had arrived at the location.
She called and gave me the apartment number and I found it with ease.
Once inside she wasted some time making drinks and going to the toilet.
I'd say she's the other side of 40 not 35 like stated on her profile.
Had some snogging then she slowly massaged my legs and then got the old man nice and stiff with gentle wanking. OWO followed not deepthroat but hey that's life. I turned her over rimmed her then fucked her arse and came in the bag.
She's got an average body and is rather petite, once the tits come out they are only small but look much bigger in the uplifting bra she wears. All through the punt she seemed a bit out of it either drunk or on drugs I dunno.
Would I go back all the way to Glossop, nah I doubt it, overall an average punt just going through the motions which I had to initiate.

Offline cpw_19

Sounds like that should be a negative to me, pal!

Offline cash2spare

Sounds like that should be a negative to me, pal!

Well maybe but she had a nice arse and took anal like a good un and it is Christmas after all, I won't be returning anytime soon.

Offline bolster3

Not having much luck are you, only 3 positives from 10 reviews?
You might be better reading the reviews before you book someone next time.

vw

this one had 5 positives until 2 days ago   :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline cash2spare

Nope it doesn't seem that way does it? At least the un-positive reviews are "heads up" for others I guess.
Maybe 2018 will be better for me and I do read lots of reviews before I punt.

Offline NigelF

this one had 5 positives until 2 days ago   :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

+1

Nope it doesn't seem that way does it? At least the un-positive reviews are "heads up" for others I guess.

Yep, I usually find the negatives and neutrals much more helpful than positives.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 11:40:41 pm by NigelF »

Offline bigthickdick

Definitely sounds like a justified neutral even bending towards negative. Thanks for the review  :hi:

Online Bustydusty

I saw her recently and was really disappointed given all her positive reviews - not done my own yet but would be negative mainly down to her smelling of stale sweat and not finding her at all attractive

Offline bolster3

I saw her recently and was really disappointed given all her positive reviews - not done my own yet but would be negative mainly down to her smelling of stale sweat and not finding her at all attractive

This just illustrates the importance of EVERYONE posting reviews after meetings.
Up to a couple of days ago anyone wanting to visit this SP would have thought only 5 reviews but all positive it'll be a great punt.

Now a couple of days later there will be 2 negs and a neutral which will make people think twice about visiting.

Offline Blackpool Rock

This just illustrates the importance of EVERYONE posting reviews after meetings.
Up to a couple of days ago anyone wanting to visit this SP would have thought only 5 reviews but all positive it'll be a great punt.

Now a couple of days later there will be 2 negs and a neutral which will make people think twice about visiting.
Agreed and you often find that a well reviewed girl will have a negative or neutral which opens up the flood gates as other suddenly come forward saying they weren't impressed either but were presumably not prepared to cast the 1st stone

Offline Richthescouser

Agreed and you often find that a well reviewed girl will have a negative or neutral which opens up the flood gates as other suddenly come forward saying they weren't impressed either but were presumably not prepared to cast the 1st stone

I know when I posted a negative review of a previously well reviewed girl, I was expecting to take some flak about it. Glad to say I didn’t (other than a bit of whinging from the girl herself) but it was interesting to see how many others had issues as well.

Online Bustydusty

Not had time but will review

VOLPONE

I saw her once at The Georgian in Oldham ( probably c.12 years ago, so no point in a full review now).
I found the pics of her full curvaceous arse most enticing and my interest was also triggered by a review I read somewhere at the time which indicated swallowing was on the agenda ( something which was a lot rarer 12 years ago than it would be now)

My memory of the punt is that she was 'girl next door pretty', her arse was full and curvy but in no way firm, and she did indeed swallow.

I never felt the urge to repeat the experience though I have looked at her AW profile over the years when it's popped up on a search.

Some of the pics seem pretty dated and I notice that CIM/swallowing is no longer on her 'likes' list.

Offline Deepstroker

I saw her maybe 6 or 7 years ago in her place up the top of the M67.  She was fine then. Blonde, very petite ,nice enough girl. Very horny and a great shag. Positively encouraged me to fuck her anally as she loves it. Maybe its just a bad patch or maybe she is going downhill..