Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: abbywg123 and chloe glamour (duo) - Northenden, South Manchester  (Read 2115 times)

19 review(s) for chloe glamour (15 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
17 review(s) for abbywg123 (12 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5183322) (15 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline NigelF

Links: Chloe - External Link/Members Only
Abby - External Link/Members Only

Price: £90 for 30 min duo (including DFK/FK, OWO and sex)

Location: Hotel in Northenden, the one they usually work out of. It's fine and gets the job done and considering the competitive pricing of these girls, it shows you that even those booking hotels don't need to charge the earth.

Looks: I’ve already seen and reviewed Chloe so you can see my thoughts here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=167369.0
As for Abby, her pics seem accurate (although she’s probably “tensing” her stomach muscles in her photos). Her age (33) and size (8) claims seem right. She also has a few tattoos (some of which are shown in her pics). Facially, I thought she was good looking. I'll try to do a full review of her when I get round to seeing her 1 on 1.

Service: Good DFK from Abby and good FK from Chloe, alternating between kissing and sucking my cock. OWO from both was good. There was also good lesbian interaction between them while still not neglecting me. The banter was also good and the atmosphere was light-hearted. Sex was enthusiastic and vigorous, particularly from Abby. Chloe said she was bit sore so unfortunately she was a bit restrictive in all positions. This hadn’t been my experience on previous visits and it was disappointing (probably a sign that she's been working too much). Still though, it was decent and she did put in effort. Changing of the condom between girls was like a well-drilled Formula 1 pit-stop (and there was plenty of supplies). All in all, it was an enjoyable, high-intensity session.

Overall: Damn good fun.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review Nigel, these 2 are getting some good feedback on here and as you say despite having to pay for a room they haven't started hiking their prices and ripping punters off, hopefully this will continue

goldwing1

Individually, they charge £60 / half hour, so if you got the two of them for £90, seems a good deal.
Wonder what they would charge for an hour?

Offline FWK1

Cheers for the review Nigel..  :hi:

I’ve thought about these two together myself I just can’t decide whether to see Abby on her own first or just take the plunge and have the duo..??

Decisions Decisions..   :rolleyes:

Offline NigelF

Individually, they charge £60 / half hour, so if you got the two of them for £90, seems a good deal.
Wonder what they would charge for an hour?

I think it would be £180 but unfortunately I'm not sure so it's best just to ask them directly. I get the impression it might vary a bit depending on the offers that they have on at the time.

Offline Titi

Nice concise review Nigel but would you go back?

Offline NigelF

Nice concise review Nigel but would you go back?

Yes, I would (although generally speaking I don't care that much for threesomes anyway, I just like it occasionally for variety). I imagine Chloe's "issues" were a one-off (even though I didn't see her near the end of the day) and it didn't spoil things too much anyway. That aside, it's also a good rate for a duo but I wouldn't pay more than £90-£100 (for the half hour). You can get 2 girls at Sheridan's for £65 (for half an hour, including OWO and CIM if offered) or you can go with these two for £80 (who aren't as good but will still likely deliver): External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I wouldn't recommend those two if you really care about lesbian stuff though. They're also larger than both their pics and profiles suggest (although I saw them both a good while ago but Lucy on her own more recently).
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 03:59:15 am by NigelF »

Offline jonko

Cheers for the review Nigel..  :hi:

I’ve thought about these two together myself I just can’t decide whether to see Abby on her own first or just take the plunge and have the duo..??

Decisions Decisions..   :rolleyes:

Ditto - exactly the same thoughts. When I get back to punting again I will be giving Abby a go first I think.  Thanks for the review Nigelf

goldwing1

I think it would be £180 but unfortunately I'm not sure so it's best just to ask them directly. I get the impression it might vary a bit depending on the offers that they have on at the time.

Got an email back £200 for the hour, it`s one to go on the to do list