Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AHotBrunette in Leamington Spa - Anyone seen her?  (Read 1838 times)

Offline dyvx470

External Link/Members Only

Had my eye on her for a little bit as I like older women, but her feedback on AW is pretty sketchy (a lot of random punters reviewing the same set of girls all in varying locations across the UK)

Anyone seen her?

Offline Thompsonjohn

No sorry, have you met anyone else from Leamington? The girls here all seem rubbish or offer B.B. which is something thing I won’t go near. I work local so I can’t get to cov in my lunch break so any tips for Leamington would be appreciated.

Offline dyvx470

Amazon_Princess is great (see my review), but depends if tall/BBW is your type. Naughty Milf 4 U is alright but very PSE no kissing and covered oral - but if you just want a suck and fuck probably not the worst.

Offline icedance47

Amazon Princess gives a great service, she's really fun and has enough of a personality that you can overcome the fact she's no oil painting. I'm probably being a bit harsh there, she's not ugly or anything.

Slut 4 Life 69 in Warwick is totally bonkers, but gives a top tier service, she's utter filth and is up for anything. Not the best in the face, but a slamming body.

Mistress Von Teese doesn't do full sex, but if you've got any interest in getting dominated she's an absolute stunner, much better looking than her pictures where she's overly pouty. Probably the best looking WG I've ever been with tbh.

Unfortunately I don't think there's anyone in Leam who does the full package:
Great body, Great face, Great service - under £120 p/h

Offline Thompsonjohn

Amazon Princess replied to a message I sent her advising she will be working today and tommorrow. I may try and get out to see her. If I do I will leave a review.

Thanks

Offline Thompsonjohn

I texted Amazon Princess and sent her a message again however I didn’t hear back.... gutted.....

Hopefully she will be working soon