Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naty big boobs 42GG - TOFTT  (Read 3118 times)

2 review(s) for NATY BIG BOOBS 42GG (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline Red viper

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Had her on my hotlist and she had no feedback on here or AW so I decided to TOFTT.

COMMS

Tried to phone a couple of times but she did not answer so I decided to sms her and she replied promptly. Sorted the time and money and she text me the address.

THE PUNT

Got to the postcode, then given the house no which was in a quiet street. She let me in and led me upstairs to her room, got the paperwork out of the way which was £70 for 30mins. It is definitely her in the pics on AW but she is carrying more weight on her belly, I don't mind as she is a bbw with massive tits. She does not speak much English, she speaks Spanish so she isn't Brazilian as they speak Portuguese. Definitely from somewhere in South America. She is very friendly and has a nice and relaxed attitude, she kept saying things in Spanish and giggling which was funny. If you are looking for big tits hers are massive and full and she Carey's them well. We both stripped off and I started to play with her tits, gave them a good sucking and a grope. She then asked me to lay on the bed, she followed me on and straddled me with her arms whilst her massive tits hung down in my face so I could give them some more attention. After a while she moved between my legs and started to give me a tit wank which was nice. She then got a condom out and put it on me and gave me a good blow job whist I was still fondling her boobs, I'm rock hard now and getting ready to fuck her.

She looks at me and asks what position, so I go for missionary so I can play with and suck her tits. When she is laid on her back and she pushes her tits together that is a site to behold. When I am giving it to her, her tits are bouncing all over and I'm in heaven ( anyone who is into massive tits and sites like scoreland will know what I mean) I think I could have cum then but I slow down so I can last longer. I then turn her over for doggy she has a small bum and small legs which are ok. I then start slamming it into her whilst playing with her tits. I then hold both tits in one arm and shoot my load inside the bag. I stand up she takes the condom off and passes me some wipes to clean up.

CONCLUSION

Naty is a nice girl although she does not speak much English. She seems relaxed but fun and she seemed to enjoy our time together. If you are into massive tits like me, she is worth a pop. She said she was going back to Brazil in February and was not coming back, at least that was what I think she was trying to tell me.  She said last day in Halifax was this Sunday.

Glad this TOFTT worked out for me and I would visit again!

Happy punting  :hi:

Offline livingalife

Thanks for the write up  :hi:

Those boobs really are incredible. Would love to have a play with those.

Offline wolfiesmith69

Fantastic Tits, onto the H/last she goes, Can't wait to splash them with Wolfiesmith juice!!! Not since Mia from Wakefield have I seen such monsters!!!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

NEGaz

Offline poleman

FFS. She’s gone to Sheffield

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Wouln't mind splashing out on those myself :D

Offline Joker121

She is touring. I tried to arrange a meeting in Hull last week but couldn't arrange a mutually convenient time. Be quick if you want to see her because she moves around.

Offline BustaNut

Holy shit those are some big titties!!! :thumbsup: