Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyAngelie - Birmingham (Sept 2017)  (Read 2869 times)

7 review(s) for Milftress Masseuse (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BuiltForSpeed

External Link/Members Only

WG - SexyAngelie. Late 20s to early 30s South American. Size 10-12 with good curves. No real 'bad' weight. Her profile pics are 'professional' and IMO she's not as pretty as they lead you to believe, although the 2nd pic is very accurate of her body. If you're looking for a good arse (which I specifically was) you shouldn't be disappointed. She seems to alternate between working in Birmingham and London, so need to time it to see her in the Midlands, or maybe try pre-arrange?

Location: Birmingham (near Edgbaston/Bearwood) - normal residential street. Instructed to park around the corner in a nearby residential road. Overall pretty discreet.

Length of visit: 30 mins - £60

Pre-punt comms: Arranged by text. Was given a postcode where to park and when I arrived called the number as instructed and told the final few steps (literally). Was her on the phone when we spoke.

The punt: Followed her instructions and walked to the property (terraced modern townhouse on residential road). Rang the bell and got the magic door treatment. When closed Angelie was an OK looking (facially) girl dressed in suspenders and high heels - said hi and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. Led into the first room downstairs which would be I guess normally the dining room but was kitted out with bedroom furniture - all looked pretty permanent and the bed was large (queen size) and of good quality, as I discovered  :D

Quick chat to confirm what I as looking for (mainly RO and ass worship) - this was all OK'd and paperwork out the way which she stashed in the top drawer of a chest. *As a side note - Angelie kept her phone on here and it went off a few times before we got down to business and she was checking it (punters?) and answering a call (sounded like her pimp) but she apologised and put it on silent and in the drawer until I was going to leave*

Down to the action - I got undressed and declined the bathroom (I had come from the hotel recently showered) and we stood face to face at the edge of the bed and started kissing. Good FK - nothing too powerful which was fine - and she proceeded to play with my now hardening member while I unhooked her bra and got her tits out. Nice C cup, not overly firm but with great nipples which I had a good suck on for a few minutes alternating with kissing her. Moved onto the bed and Angelie said she wanted to taste my big cock (I was throbbing at this point) so she lay 90 degrees to and began OWO with a sound delivery. She stopped about 2 mins after however, complaining she could taste pre-cum (not sure the sap had really begun to rise or not..) so she said she'd continue covered. On with the condom and away she went giving some good sucking and slurping. No real DT but I didn't insist or ask. I asked for some 69 so I could enjoy myself and she laughed as she knew what I was desperate for. Presented with a clean, good tasting pussy with a little meat but no untidy hanging lips. I went to town and she really seemed to enjoy it (or put on a good show) and we went at it for about 10 minutes like this until she announced she wanted to feel my cock in her (her profile does say she is mildly dom and I'd go with this)

She climbs on top for CG and goes hell for leather which normally I'd try and stop but she didn't bear down and try squeeze me off too quickly. Change over to some RCG so I could admire her ass smacking down on my pelvis and her cheeks firmly bouncing - oh boy  :yahoo: Had a brief bout of mish before we both mutually agreed some doggy to finish was on the cards and I filled the bag slapping her ass, grabbing her hips and pounding away like a dog on heat.

Quick chat as she cleaned me up, then I popped to the bathroom to freshen up/mouthwash and then got dressed. Angelie was using her phone on my return as noted before, but she put it down when I came into the room. Showed me to the door and gave me a good long kiss before opening the door and told me she wanted to see my cock again. Maybe... :cool:

Conclusion: Solid punt with reasonable VFM. Good figure, especially the rear. Nothing special in the facial dept. Great attitude to sex however and gave me what I needed. If you like curvy girls with a good ass and don't need model-like angelic faces (no pun intended) then I would say this girl could tick some of your boxes.

Offline hamchang

NIce review. I do get annoyed with that pre-cum excuse for putting a johnny on.

Question though - ass worship? You said you asked for it, but your report make no mention of it. What is it because frankly I don't know and did she do it?  :unknown:

Offline BuiltForSpeed

NIce review. I do get annoyed with that pre-cum excuse for putting a johnny on.

Question though - ass worship? You said you asked for it, but your report make no mention of it. What is it because frankly I don't know and did she do it?  :unknown:

Sorry Hamchang - I should have been more clear with that wording. When I say ass worship I personally mean I'm there to look at the ass, play with the ass cheeks (kiss, lick, rub etc) and generally get my fun with a magnificent booty. I'm not there for anal. I know some people take it to mean burying their face in it but then that to me you're pretty much going in for rimming, right? Call me a vanilla kinda guy   :)

Offline sky1234

You say she is ok facially, she has her verification picture up and you can see it. Does she look exactly like that? Because, not to be mean or anything, that doesn't really look "ok" to me and she looks a lot skinnier too.

Offline BuiltForSpeed

You say she is ok facially, she has her verification picture up and you can see it. Does she look exactly like that? Because, not to be mean or anything, that doesn't really look "ok" to me and she looks a lot skinnier too.

Well spotted re: verification photo. I’m not sure that’s always been available (I do check). I can confirm that’s not the girl I saw. She’s indeed rather plain and is skinnier. The Angelie I saw had darker skin, had a more South American look to her which fits with the profile description.

getonit

You did see that the verification picture is coming up to 4 years old. Highly unlikely to be still that person.