Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie - Playmates Leeds  (Read 3285 times)

Offline BLINDBOB25

External Link/Members Only
Phoned the agency hoping to book a certain girl but she was unavailable so after a chat about availability and was told that Ellie was working. So without checking the website I opted for her, so it was a blind punt, but then again I am a blind fecker.
So off to the docks I went, and checked in to be told Ellie was ready. So without hesitation off I went to the room. Knocked on the door and as per normal it opened up with her behind the door. As the door shut I was greeted by a stunning, brunette about 5'3 size 6/8 dressed in a white see through lace dress type thing(I a man don't know what it's called). Through the lace I could she was braless and pantieless. Very nice, she then greeted me with a gentle kiss.
We went through to the living area for a chat and find out what was on or off. Very liberal easy going said pretty much most things except Anal. Get in so off I went for a shower on returning I found her lying on the bed. What followed next was Fk not as deep as I would have liked owo, which had I wanted could have led to cim, reverse oral and me finger fucking her as she used a small rabbit on herself. As an added bonus she did have a pierced clit. I was able to rim her as well and slip a finger up her anus just a little. I also got her on her back head over the edge of the bed and gave her a face fucking, albeit a gentle one. Once covered we tried several positions including cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy. Lots of eye contact plenty of kissing.
As I was doing her doggy I felt the sap rising, and so did she as she bucked back telling me to fuck her harder, who was I to argue.
Round one completed we had a chat them thinking I was spent I said let's see what happens as she proceeded to take my flaccid cock in her mouth again, fuck me it was coming alive again, then she began to wank me off, this was too much and the baby batter shot out for a second time.

To sum up I paid £130 for the hour, mentioning another site, to spend the time with a girl who is definitely a high 9/10 looks wise, in fact think of Michelle Keegan and that's what you will get.

Will I see again definitely yes

Offline Madden

Sounds like one to see. Would you say the stated age of 22 is about right or is it bit generous as often is the case?

Offline BLINDBOB25

It's a bit generous talking to her it became apparent she was about 27, but still FAF

Offline simon07

If you mention a site, you get a discount?

Are you able to share this password with the brotherhood of UKP?

Good review mate, can you mention the location of punt, flat facilities & parking etc?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 11:40:37 am by simon07 »

Offline BLINDBOB25

Unable to mention any site due to rules and regs in here which I will abide by sorry pal.
As for location it was the normal dock area in Leeds which has plenty of parking for free or at a cost in the multi storey

Offline BLINDBOB25

Normal 1 bed flat with shower and stocked up toiletries clean and sufficient

Hanny J

Is she 'classy' as stated? Yorkshire accent?

Looks impressive. Not sure about the 'light' FK though...

:(

J.

Offline BLINDBOB25

She is from the other side of the pennines mate and yes very classy

Offline Sleepless_again

Thinking of seeing Ellie soon. Do you know if she can deep throat?

Offline BLINDBOB25

Thinking of seeing Ellie soon. Do you know if she can deep throat?

Not sure I didn't try sorry pal

Offline john.punter

Great review BB, sounds just up my street. The   '...think of Michelle Keegan and that's what you will get' really sold it to me!

In Leeds next week, think I will have to pay Ellie a visit!

Offline BLINDBOB25

Great review BB, sounds just up my street. The   '...think of Michelle Keegan and that's what you will get' really sold it to me!

In Leeds next week, think I will have to pay Ellie a visit!

She looks a lot like Michelle Keegan mate, personally I thought she was well FAF

Offline Js12299

Nice, it’s hard to go by the pics they show nothing and could be anyone!