Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella in Manchester city centre  (Read 1332 times)

Offline jimmgguan

Hi Guys. Has any one seem her before?

External Link/Members Only

Book an 2 hours in call with her today, but no one answered door bell and picked up my phone calls when I got to her place this afternoon. 

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 08:07:09 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline jimmgguan

Are you sure that's the right link?

Offline Goldfinch

Offline jimmgguan

Basically, I booked 2 hours incall at her's at 2pm.

I arrived at 1:56 and sent her message on whatsapp if I can come in.  But no reply and I left at 2:20pm. I did press door bell and ring her 5 times before I left.

She was online at 5:35 on whatssap, I asked what was happened with the appointment and no one answered door bell and phone calls. She replied: she haven't had any calls at all at her and any missed calsl. she thoguht I'd changed my mind. What the hell..

What you guys thinking? Any suggestions?

Offline Goldfinch

Basically, I booked 2 hours incall at her's at 2pm.

I arrived at 1:56 and sent her message on whatsapp if I can come in.  But no reply and I left at 2:20pm. I did press door bell and ring her 5 times before I left.

She was online at 5:35 on whatssap, I asked what was happened with the appointment and no one answered door bell and phone calls. She replied: she haven't had any calls at all at her and any missed calsl. she thoguht I'd changed my mind. What the hell..

What you guys thinking? Any suggestions?

Why were you contacting her by whatsapp?-it would of been better to phone the number listed on her profile which says no withheld or sms messages which will be ignored.

Offline jimmgguan

Why were you contacting her by whatsapp?-it would of been better to phone the number listed on her profile which says no withheld or sms messages which will be ignored.

AW email from her:
(Sorry I was really busy last night so haven’t had chance to get back to everyone.
Feel free to whatsapp me x
Friday 1pm or 2pm would be fine by me whatever’s easiest. I do get really booked up on incall days so if you knew how long you wanted it would help xx)

She said she is happy with message on whatssap after I booked her. I did phone her when I arrive but no one answer my calls.

That's why I had no idea what was going on and just completely wasted my afternoon.

Offline Hk

AW email from her:
(Sorry I was really busy last night so haven’t had chance to get back to everyone.
Feel free to whatsapp me x
Friday 1pm or 2pm would be fine by me whatever’s easiest. I do get really booked up on incall days so if you knew how long you wanted it would help xx)

She said she is happy with message on whatssap after I booked her. I did phone her when I arrive but no one answer my calls.

That's why I had no idea what was going on and just completely wasted my afternoon.
You not missing anything!!
She bid on my reverse booking, didn’t accept her, if I remember she offer Bareback a while back for x amount, can’t remember how much