Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Filthykate77  (Read 1597 times)

Offline Phil86

Well what can I say apart from WOW!! I’ll post link one I find it again. Communication was spot on, answered the door in very little and straight upstairs, absolutely mind blowing from start to finish and will definitely be returning.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I would recommend you read this  External Link/Members Only.  to be a review it needs either a link or a searchable name, a bit about services and how they were delivered, an indication of general area and cost.   :unknown:

Offline shaft10

Well what can I say apart from WOW!!

Well you could start with some more detail i.e price / time paid for / services on offer ... you know the usual vitals. This doesn't really constitute a review  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Well what can you expect from someone with half a brain cell except a "One Line Wonder"  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Darlobloke

Well what can I say apart from WOW!! I’ll post link one I find it again. Communication was spot on, answered the door in very little and straight upstairs, absolutely mind blowing from start to finish and will definitely be returning.

Thanks mate. This review is about as much use as tits on a fish.

Perhaps refine your skills a bit! Not even a link   :dash: :dash:

Offline MasterChief

Thanks mate. This review is about as much use as tits on a fish

I’m all for tits wherever they are  :yahoo:

Offline Phil86

and you are talking to who exactly??

Offline Kev3773

You need that explaining ? Wow ! you need help  :sarcastic:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Do you really think this is worth bothering admin with.   :wacko:

Offline Marmalade

Oh dear. He’s gone and reported you for being dis-ruh-spect-full  :scare:

What a cunt.

Offline Kev3773

Haha nonce. There's a couple more for him to report  :dash:

Offline Darlobloke

« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 01:32:08 pm by Darlobloke »

Offline DrConners

Haha nonce. There's a couple more for him to report  :dash:

:lol:    :lol:    :lol:

Offline Marmalade

You need that explaining ? Wow

what can I say apart from WOW

Apparently that’s one of the few noises you have practiced. Reminds me of the Monty Lython sketch, do you know it? The one about being whacked over the head.

Well, even if you can’t say many words except dadada and bowowow you seem to have come up in spades by having as many brain cells as could be balanced on the end of your cock while taking a piss.

I’d lay off the drink if I were you.  :hi: or practice being metaphorically ‘whacked over the head’ (i.e. having your membership of this site revoked).

Try reading the rules.
You might annoy Admin less and pick up some new words.  :hi:

James999

You, you fucking bellend, but then you know that as you've been busy with the report button,  :thumbsdown:

Offline Kev3773

Oops, sorry bud, wrong thread quoted. Should have been the op. My bad.

Still a pointless review though.

It was the op you quoted  :unknown:

Offline Darlobloke

« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 01:32:42 pm by Darlobloke »

Offline Kev3773

Apparently that’s one of the few noises you have practiced. Reminds me of the Monty Lython sketch, do you know it? The one about being whacked over the head.

Well, even if you can’t say many words except dadada and bowowow you seem to have come up in spades by having as many brain cells as could be balanced on the end of your cock while taking a piss.

I’d lay off the drink if I were you.  :hi: or practice being metaphorically ‘whacked over the head’ (i.e. having your membership of this site revoked).

Try reading the rules.
You might annoy Admin less and pick up some new words.  :hi:

That a dig at me  :unknown:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

I may be wrong but I'm sure it should be 'and you are talking to whom exactly'.  :hi:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Have I been reported for that?

No, for this -

very true statement.

Offline Asar

Not the most descriptive of reviews :p

Since I am awaiting for a SP to confirm and abit of time to spare at the moment(at this rate though more likely it isn't going to happen). It just happens by coincidence that someone with same name as the service provider listed above registered on UKE today. Now what are the chances of that happening? Not suspicious at all :p

I know AW profiles are allowed would UKE profiles links be allowed to be posted as well?

Offline Marmalade

That a dig at me  :unknown:

No, I should have been more specific with the quote, my bad — it was adding to your very appropriate comment on the fuckwit of an OP.  :hi:

Offline Kev3773

No, I should have been more specific with the quote, my bad — it was adding to your very appropriate comment on the fuckwit of an OP.  :hi:

:thumbsup: :hi:

Offline Moresomes

Offline eb0x

Not been myself, but this would seem to be the missing link: External Link/Members Only
Just googled Filthykate77

Offline Knight Templar

Not been myself, but this would seem to be the missing link: External Link/Members Only
Just googled Filthykate77

Looking at the photos i am not suprised the op didnt  want to post s link
 :dash:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
She's on UKE now with links to her advert.    :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Offline shaft10

She's on UKE now with links to her advert.    :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Fuck me she has a look of Zelda off the Terrahawks 

moreplease

I think he's talking to the tit who posted a one line non-review review. ..........You know, the sort of bloke who doesn't bother reading the criteria on posting , doesn't put in links, rate etc -  that sort of stuff, and expects to get thanks for it.

Offline Sar-Major

What a cunt.

NOW, NOW young M. A "Cunt" has a purpose in life.................... :P   :D :D :D :D :D

However that "Appointment" came with my old rank as Sar-Major........................ :scare:  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

AND it's Mr Cunt to you, "Sonny Boy".............. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Sar-Major

Looking at the photos i am not suprised the op didnt  want to post s link
 :dash:

Canny set of "Beef Curtains" in the pic where she's squatting...................... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Marmalade

NOW, NOW young M. A "Cunt" has a purpose in life.................... :P   :D :D :D :D :D

However that "Appointment" came with my old rank as Sar-Major........................ :scare:  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

AND it's Mr Cunt to you, "Sonny Boy".............. :lol: :lol: :lol:

No idea what the fuck you’re on about but you seem to be having a great time with your emoticons.  :unknown:

Offline FLYING BLUE

No idea what the fuck you’re on about but you seem to be having a great time with your emoticons.  :unknown:

It's an old military joke Marmalade - if you don't happen to be ex-military, you probably won't 'get it'  :D

Offline Marmalade

It's an old military joke Marmalade - if you don't happen to be ex-military, you probably won't 'get it'  :D

Yeah so exceedingly old I fucking glazed over a bit. Family’s ex-military so I get most of ‘em. But they never had emoticons that caused eye-strain in those days.

There used to be a feature I think that limited the number of bloody emoticons in one post. Thought it was quite a good idea myself.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Yeah so exceedingly old I fucking glazed over a bit. Family’s ex-military so I get most of ‘em. But they never had emoticons that caused eye-strain in those days.

There used to be a feature I think that limited the number of bloody emoticons in one post. Thought it was quite a good idea myself.

Completely agree!
Obviously, we are all different and for my part,  I do use them in some posts, mainly to make it clear that something I say is either 'tongue in cheek' - not meant to be taken in a literal sense or something else that can be misconstrued or ambiguous when expressing a thought in writing ;)
Cheers!
FB

Offline Sar-Major

Completely agree!
Obviously, we are all different and for my part,  I do use them in some posts, mainly to make it clear that something I say is either 'tongue in cheek' - not meant to be taken in a literal sense or something else that can be misconstrued or ambiguous when expressing a thought in writing ;)
Cheers!
FB

Also depicts, having a dig at someone, having a joke or laugh, taking the piss, as opposed to having a sense of humour failure.  :thumbsup:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Also depicts, having a dig at someone, having a joke or laugh, taking the piss, as opposed to having a sense of humour failure.  :thumbsup:

Quite correct SM  :hi: