Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paris Amour agency – Forest Hall  (Read 2981 times)

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

External Link/Members Only

45 mins £80

Having been unable to punt recently a short window of opportunity presented its self during the holidays. I only had about an hour spare so it had to be local and early, looking on Amour’s site Paris was both available early and local.

Good comms with the agency as usual, booked the evening before and full address given on confirmation the following morning, It turned out to be a lot more local than I thought it would be, less than ½ mile from my house, that wouldn’t cause me any problems but the fact it was very close to other family and friends could have, but fortunately didn’t.

Arrived on time and was greeted by a very attractive and fit looking Paris dressed in a quite sexy one-piece thing as in her profile pics. Up to the bedroom and the money sorted, stripped off and onto the bed, when she had asked what I liked I suggested I give her a massage, I did forget to ask her ‘no’s’ but it didn’t matter as it happened. She did say she loved to be massaged and it’s something I enjoy doing so win for both of us.
She was very receptive to the massage and the RO I’d moved on to then she insisted on returning the favour with some very enjoyable OWO followed by 69. I'm not exactly sure at what point during proceedings, but there was a first for me, window cleaner’s ladders clattering outside the window, I don’t know if he could see through a gap in the blinds but he spent quite a bit of time cleaning one window. Didn't put us off our stride though.
Time for the condom and sex in cowgirl, doggy, speedbump and missionary, a quick clean up, cuddle and chat before she gave me a massage until time was up.

I had been a bit concerned about her being quite young (compared to me) needn't have worried though, she made it very clear while she was chatting and through the way services were delivered she wasn't bothered at all.

For me one for the ‘return to’ list.

Offline Mansell

Great review Daviemac, sounds a great punt.  :thumbsup:

Offline Kev3773

Nice one DM, sounds great. I know what you mean about the age thing, I'm wary until I've heard good reports with me being ancient  :D  :hi:

Offline johnny34

Thanks for the review daviemac, she looks good.

Was there any kissing & if so was it fk/dfk?

Offline Winker121

Nicely written review.  Thank you very much. She looks good in her photos and I'm pleased you enjoyed your appointment.

Offline Asar

Thanks for the review, been tempted by Paris, just always abit unsure about agencies as unsure if the service provider will offer what I want.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Thanks for the review daviemac, she looks good.

Was there any kissing & if so was it fk/dfk?

Not a lot and only light, but I suppose my style of punting doesn't really lend it's self to much in the way of kissing. It's nice if it happens but not a deal breaker for me, too busy kissing other bits.

Thanks for the comments, not a problem at all with age Alfie, she made that very clear, plus she's a nice lass to talk to and very handy. 

That's the only trouble with agencies Asar, you have to rely on reviews to see what's on offer or just TOFTT. I've found some FK / DFK some don't but like I said not a deal breaker for me, same with CIM and anal, I've always had other services I would want though.

Offline Spartacus123

Sound like a cracker, her pics look great. Cheers  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline CELICA GT

Nice one DM, sounds great. I know what you mean about the age thing, I'm wary until I've heard good reports with me being ancient  :D  :hi:
she is down as 23 on her Amour profile, she told me she is 25,and she has worked for Amour for a while now, not sure if a couple of years make any difference the way some disguise their age  :hi:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
she is down as 23 on her Amour profile, she told me she is 25,and she has worked for Amour for a while now, not sure if a couple of years make any difference the way some disguise their age  :hi:

Told me the same mate,  I think she could easily pass for 23, doesn't make much difference to me anyway . Don't know why agencies don't keep up to date with ages, we all add one on every year, plus it would be one less thing to pick up on.   :unknown:

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review DM....so many good girls to visit in the NE........

Offline Sar-Major

Many thanks for the review DM.  :thumbsup:  She caught my eye a while ago, and like you the age difference was in the back of my mind.

However, if she can sort an "Owld Fart" like you out, I've got every chance in the world........And once she see's me "Hidden Talent"  :P  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CELICA GT

Many thanks for the review DM.  :thumbsup:  She caught my eye a while ago, and like you the age difference was in the back of my mind.

However, if she can sort an "Owld Fart" like you out, I've got every chance in the world........And once she see's me "Hidden Talent"  :P  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:lol:
I will book the appointment ahead of you, just too make sure she is tight for the 'snake'  :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

:lol:
I will book the appointment ahead of you, just too make sure she is tight for the 'snake'  :sarcastic:

AND you can keep ya "Insignificant Periwinkle in ya Pants" C-GT.................... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Third Man

saw her a couple months ago in Wallsend, nice lass, and very chatty

Offline CELICA GT

AND you can keep ya "Insignificant Periwinkle in ya Pants" C-GT.................... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Aye SM, went for a piss on the golf course the other day , it was so fekin cold, wasn't sure I still had one  :sarcastic:

Offline Fred87

I was tempted by her..
 Was in north shields tonight!..
Where aboutz in foggy hall was she?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I was tempted by her..
 Was in north shields tonight!..
Where aboutz in foggy hall was she?

The same place as me when I was with her.   :unknown:

Offline Fred87

Ha... id assumed that DM... was she near the shops? Palmersville? The club? The metro? Near great lime road?

Ive been looking for a punt in the ne12 area thats all

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Ha... id assumed that DM... was she near the shops? Palmersville? The club? The metro? Near great lime road?

She normally works in Wallsend, might have been a one off in Forest Hall, best to contact the agency if she's ever listed as working in Forest Hall again. I'm not giving her location out.  :hi:

Offline Mansell

Fred, after all the fucking fuss from some of the Ousiders about location and total refusal to remove details, I don;t think anyone is going to be giving anything away in future  :dash:

Offline waynekerr600

thanks for the review DM. You don't happen to know if CIM or anal were on offer do you?

Offline johnny34

thanks for the review DM. You don't happen to know if CIM or anal were on offer do you?

No, not according to other reviews of her.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

To be honest I forgot to ask but from other reviews she doesn't do either, so it wasn't a thing I was really looking for anyway.

She's a 'canny' lass and suits my style of punting though that may not suit everyone.   :hi:

Offline toon972

Fred, after all the fucking fuss from some of the Ousiders about location and total refusal to remove details, I don;t think anyone is going to be giving anything away in future  :dash:

Especially when DM said he does not live far away as well. Good review and one to think about.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Just a quick update, had another 45 mins incall recently, in Wallsend this time, seems she's working from there permanently now and not Forest Hall.
No change service wise.   

Offline CELICA GT

Just a quick update, had another 45 mins incall recently, in Wallsend this time, seems she's working from there permanently now and not Forest Hall.
No change service wise.
Cheers for the update Davie, planning a re-visit myself at the back end of the month  :hi:

Looking4fun

Great review thanks for sharing it.

Offline Edd67

No change service wise.

Thanks for the update Davie. Definitely one for me to keep an eye on...
Just to clarify, when you said there was no change service wise, did that also include the window cleaner's ladders?  :sarcastic:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Thanks for the update Davie. Definitely one for me to keep an eye on...
Just to clarify, when you said there was no change service wise, did that also include the window cleaner's ladders?  :sarcastic:

Fortunately not this time.   :D