Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Georgia at Victoria House, Lutterworth  (Read 2261 times)

Online Charliehutton

Most East Midlands punters will be familiar with Victoria House, and it't been reviewed many times before.

You can see Georgia's photos on their website at External Link/Members Only

Anyone familiar with VH will know that sense of anticipation of sitting in the waiting area with a cup of coffee and hearing the footsteps of your chosen girl coming up the stairs, and when Georgia appeared, well, wow. She really is a beautiful girl, and of course when we were in the room and I had her fully unwrapped I could see she has a body to match. Gorgeous from tip to toe. Beautifully proportioned, lovely boobs, perfect, curvy bum, the works. Spectacular, actually.

However, she was a bit pernicketty. First, it was a flat 'no' to having her bottom spanked. Later, it was 'I don't like fingering'. Finally, about to start the main event, I pushed her legs back with my shoulders ready for her missionary work when she called a halt, saying she couldn't get her leg back in that position, because of an old injury or something. Well, she seemed as supple as an Olympic gymnast to me, and I thought she was just being awkward. I got the impression she wanted the sex to be on her terms, rather than mine.

But I must say, the sex, on her terms or not, was terrific. Let's face it, a BJ from a beautiful, naked woman half your age is never going to disappoint, and it didn't. I skipped missionary after the kerfuffle with her leg - I find it a bit boring unless the girl's legs are by my ears - and we resumed with her on top. She did her stuff with real gusto, and it was splendid to behold. Then it was the doggy-style finale, during which she kept making nice eye contact in the mirror, and making facial expressions and all the right noises, with plenty of grunting and groaning, to at least give the impression that she was enjoying it, which is always nice.

So all in all, a very beautiful girl and, despite some minor issues, a very satisfying punt.

theblackknight

Thanks for this report mate It had me balls deep in Georgie 12 noon today! Eye contact was as you said ! Just my thing

Online Charliehutton

Thanks for this report mate It had me balls deep in Georgie 12 noon today! Eye contact was as you said ! Just my thing

My pleasure, Blacknight. It makes the effort of writing a review worthwhile.

Offline avfc1999

Victoria House does have it’s share of good looking pussy. I have previously seen Georgia and agree with the reviews - she does vary her dfk - recently she does seem to do so.

Offline Jinx

Great review. Does Georgia offer OWO?

Thanks
Jinx

theblackknight

Offline Jinx

Fantastic!

She sounds great. Thanks

Jinx

Grnt355g

Does Georgia work anywhere else?