Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lauren & Charlotte 2-girl @ Sheridans of Salford  (Read 1923 times)

10 review(s) for Charlotte Sheridans (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline cpw_19

Meet date: 28/12/2017

Lauren: External Link/Members Only
Charlotte: External Link/Members Only

Fancying a bit of action in my week off between Christmas and New Year, I checked the rota and noticed these two ladies were both on, so rang and got the lovely Nicola on the phones to book me in for a late-afternoon appointment. I've regularly seen Charlotte, but having also seen Lauren on the site and liked what I saw, I was keen to see her - even more so with her good feedback so far.

Got there a little early, and given the holiday period, it was a busy day, so things were running slightly behind, but this was no problem - time to enjoy a quick brew after coming in out of the cold prior to my booking.

Once I was in the room and showered, a short while later I was joined by the two ladies. Both immediately set about me, Charlotte kissing me whilst Lauren wanked me to hardness. The girls swapped round, and I kissed and fondled Lauren whilst Charlotte immediately proceeded to deep throat my cock, popping up after a while to join me in sucking and fondling Lauren's lovely tits.

After this followed something of a blur of pretty continuous cock sucking, deep throating and dirty talking. Highlights were: Charlotte's ever-sloppy choking on cock; Lauren deep-throating me several times right to the base (such that she could lick my balls too when she was blowing me from between my legs) - this included a moment where she got me to feel her bulging neck to show me just how far down she was swallowing my cock; and finally one glorious moment where Charlotte was sucking me off whilst Lauren was sucking on my balls with such viguour I was sure she wanted to swallow them! ;D The sensations from that were outstanding...

Lauren then suggested a "competition" - to be judged by her ;D to see "which one of us you can fuck the hardest?". After Lauren applied a condom, both girls bent over the bed, and I went to town first of all on Lauren, with a fantastic pert arse to gaze at, which I couldn't help but have a couple of spanks of ;) then changed condoms, and continued with Charlotte from behind - Lauren then lay back, parted her legs and suggested I play with her with my free fingers whilst I pounded away at Charlotte.

I was wilting a bit after all the energetic action, so after a quick rest and a little kiss and cuddle with the girls, they teased me back to life, and at this point, I had them both kneel on the floor, whilst I stood and wanked myself off whilst they snogged and talked dirty. This  resulted in the final conclusion, with a fantastic double facial to finish.

A wonderfully energetic and entertaining half hour - Lauren and Charlotte work very well together, both are super friendly and easy-going, and as a 2-girl they have a fantastic dynamic together that makes it work really well.

Reccommend totally - all I will say is you'll need your Weetabix before taking on this combo! ;D

11/10

Offline Janesdesired

Sounds superb. I am looking forward to 2018 at Sheridans. Thinking of a daisy alice 2 girl sunday. Or may even go for the 4 girl challenge

goldwing1

2 girls half an hour £65, sounds like a bargain
I prefer 1 hour punts so that would be £130
Most duo`s on Adultwork would be at least £200

Offline cpw_19

2 girls half an hour £65, sounds like a bargain
I prefer 1 hour punts so that would be £130
Most duo`s on Adultwork would be at least £200

Definitely - unbelievable that that much fun is available for £65. :yahoo:

I'm a "one pop" kind of chap so I don't tend to go for hour meets. Not to mention I was exhausted after such an energetic half hour anyway! :D

If you want a cracking duo under £200 outside parlour-ville, you'd struggle to beat Chloe Glamour/AbbyWG123.

goldwing1

Definitely - unbelievable that that much fun is available for £65. :yahoo:

I'm a "one pop" kind of chap so I don't tend to go for hour meets. Not to mention I was exhausted after such an energetic half hour anyway! :D

If you want a cracking duo under £200 outside parlour-ville, you'd struggle to beat Chloe Glamour/AbbyWG123.

£120 for the hour with these two incall, had the honour 3 times, think it`s around £150 now
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Mark_bm

Thanks for the review, might have to have a go at this.

Offline hungrypunt

Meet date: 28/12/2017

Lauren: External Link/Members Only
Charlotte: External Link/Members Only

Fancying a bit of action in my week off between Christmas and New Year, I checked the rota and noticed these two ladies were both on, so rang and got the lovely Nicola on the phones to book me in for a late-afternoon appointment. I've regularly seen Charlotte, but having also seen Lauren on the site and liked what I saw, I was keen to see her - even more so with her good feedback so far.

Got there a little early, and given the holiday period, it was a busy day, so things were running slightly behind, but this was no problem - time to enjoy a quick brew after coming in out of the cold prior to my booking.

Once I was in the room and showered, a short while later I was joined by the two ladies. Both immediately set about me, Charlotte kissing me whilst Lauren wanked me to hardness. The girls swapped round, and I kissed and fondled Lauren whilst Charlotte immediately proceeded to deep throat my cock, popping up after a while to join me in sucking and fondling Lauren's lovely tits.

After this followed something of a blur of pretty continuous cock sucking, deep throating and dirty talking. Highlights were: Charlotte's ever-sloppy choking on cock; Lauren deep-throating me several times right to the base (such that she could lick my balls too when she was blowing me from between my legs) - this included a moment where she got me to feel her bulging neck to show me just how far down she was swallowing my cock; and finally one glorious moment where Charlotte was sucking me off whilst Lauren was sucking on my balls with such viguour I was sure she wanted to swallow them! ;D The sensations from that were outstanding...

Lauren then suggested a "competition" - to be judged by her ;D to see "which one of us you can fuck the hardest?". After Lauren applied a condom, both girls bent over the bed, and I went to town first of all on Lauren, with a fantastic pert arse to gaze at, which I couldn't help but have a couple of spanks of ;) then changed condoms, and continued with Charlotte from behind - Lauren then lay back, parted her legs and suggested I play with her with my free fingers whilst I pounded away at Charlotte.

I was wilting a bit after all the energetic action, so after a quick rest and a little kiss and cuddle with the girls, they teased me back to life, and at this point, I had them both kneel on the floor, whilst I stood and wanked myself off whilst they snogged and talked dirty. This  resulted in the final conclusion, with a fantastic double facial to finish.

A wonderfully energetic and entertaining half hour - Lauren and Charlotte work very well together, both are super friendly and easy-going, and as a 2-girl they have a fantastic dynamic together that makes it work really well.

Reccommend totally - all I will say is you'll need your Weetabix before taking on this combo! ;D

11/10

This has just prompted me to book in my first Parlour 3some, cheers op

dude86

I need to see Lauren again! Maybe time for my first 3some.

Offline Greatwhitekite

Sounds superb. I am looking forward to 2018 at Sheridans. Thinking of a daisy alice 2 girl sunday. Or may even go for the 4 girl challenge

How much is the 4 girl challenge please?

goldwing1

Offline Greatwhitekite

Read this £130 an hour - it`s an experience
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=186010.0

Thats sounds like what im after! I was thinking it was 4 girls all at once! I wouldn't of liked that as much as what you got!

goldwing1

Thats sounds like what im after! I was thinking it was 4 girls all at once! I wouldn't of liked that as much as what you got!

Considering £130 an hour is probably the average Adultwork rate in Manchester for one girl, the deal at Sheridans is  a bargain.
Probably best to call a couple of hours in advance to make sure that the girls on the rota are actually there, explain what you want just to make sure there are no problems and that your " part two " girls are reserved for you.
Don`t want to finish part one then waiting around for the others to be available.