Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice/Recommendations for a newbie in Lincs  (Read 346 times)

the_hamster

Afternoon all,

Bear with me on this, bit of a long story.

I'm 44, live in Grantham (yes I'm aware its a baron wasteland for wg), single guy, plenty of sexual experience but never had a punt.

5 years ago I smashed my back in the gym and since then I've completely lost my confidence when it comes to women, the dating scene and tbh I'm in a place now mentally where I'm happy with my life but wanting some fun every now and then. My back is now sorted (almost) and I live a normal life, just the 5 years of pain have screwed with my head  :dash: Recently started taking CBD for back pain and mood and 1 side effect seems to be that I have a massive labido now, way higher than my norm! I've not had sex for 2 years and that needs fixing, quickly lol.

In an ideal world I'd like to meet a wg for GFE that I click with and become a regular, rather than a string of varying quality and good/bad/ugly experiences.

I'm a Pisces and true to my sign, so I can't do emotionless sex, there has to be an attraction and a connection. I need affection, kissing is a must and ultimately a Pisces man will think more of pleasing his companion than himself so she must be keen to receive oral. I'll be looking for an in-call to begin with until I find someone I'd like to see regularly at my own place

I've looked on AW, created an account and messaged a few ladies after reading their feedback. Main problem I'm finding is that having zero feedback goes against a punter so not everyone will reply. The scary thing is the more I read feedback the more my alarm bells ring and I feel put off the idea. Some girls feedback goes from being an amazing experience then suddenly they are a crack whore in a shitty flat with 2 heavies that'll rinse you of your wallet :O

Ideally looking for some wg recommendations in the south lincs/east notts area that people think I'll feel chilled with. Under 40, boobs/good figure, attractive, GFE is my thing, not into the kinky/sub/dom game, ultimately I'd just like to feel happy and relaxed, even if it's only for an hour.

Thanks to anyone that takes the time to reply

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Seems to me your more looking for a girlfriend rather than a WG! . Still I 'm not on AW and have never had a poblemn with booking girls ever and for that matter no probles with age either now mid sixties:)

Have a look and a post on the local board your more lilkely to find what your looking for i'd expect.

Try and find an english lady, beware roms there are a very few good ones some eastern european ladies are OK as well.

the_hamster

thanks for the reply.

Definitely not looking for a G/F, I'm at a stage in my life where I don't need the drama, hassle and the painful dating process.

Agree with wanting someone English, that's a must.

Offline Goldfinch

If you want this thread transferring to the East Midland Board,just say the word and it'll be done for you.

the_hamster

Thanks mate, I've put a briefer version up in the EM section, but would like some tips on etiquette etc for a 1st timer ideally

Offline Goldfinch

Thanks mate, I've put a briefer version up in the EM section, but would like some tips on etiquette etc for a 1st timer ideally

No problem-hope you find what your looking for and welcome to the forum.

Click on the link and have a good read,there loads of good info that you may find useful:

External Link/Members Only

Offline cueball

Fear not hamster... if all else fails, I'll find you a sherwoodian wench to love  :D

Offline Goldfinch

Fear not hamster... if all else fails, I'll find you a sherwoodian wench to love  :D

:sarcastic:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Spacecowb0y

Main advice would be  "do your homework". Do plenty of it and read the reviews,then setup a meeting.
Be realistic, finding a regular on your first punt is practically impossible.
Learn from the adventure and be prepared for not so great punts occasionally