Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: words fail me  (Read 2847 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

A new thread for the unlikely, the indescribable, strange, rare, peculiar aspects of punting

External Link/Members Only

ABOUT US
There is a penis museum in Iceland. Which is pretty cool. But there is no physical vagina museum. In the world. Anywhere.

We were pretty miffed when we learnt this but we thought, there's only one way to rectify this.

Make one.

Valentine's Day Vaginas
The Royal Institution of Great Britain, 21 Albemarle Street, London, W1S 4BS
14 Feb 2018
Standard £16 , Concession £10 , Ri Members and Ri Patrons £7
This V-day is all about vaginas. Join founder of the Vagina Museum Florence Schechter and an expert panel as they they finally give some love to what has often been ignored by academia and discuss the science, history and culture of vaginas.

The panel will include Gabby Edlin, the founder of Bloody Good Period; Elaine Miller, a comedian and pelvic health physiotherapist; Kate Lister, a Lecturer at Leeds Trinity University and creator of Whores of Yore and Alix Fox, an ARIA award-winning broadcaster, journalist and sex educator.

Offline Bangers and Gash

''words fail me'' is what I think when reading your reviews.  :hi:

Offline Goldfinch

Offline scutty brown

''words fail me'' is what I think when reading your reviews.  :hi:

you beat me to it.......emotions fail when faced with his reviews, I want to heave, not speak

Offline scutty brown

ABOUT US
There is a penis museum in Iceland. Which is pretty cool. But there is no physical vagina museum. In the world. Anywhere.

We were pretty miffed when we learnt this but we thought, there's only one way to rectify this.

Make one.

Valentine's Day Vaginas
14 Feb 2018
This V-day is all about vaginas. Join founder of the Vagina Museum Florence Schechter and an expert panel as they they finally give some love to what has often been ignored by academia and discuss the science, history and culture of vaginas.

The panel will include Gabby Edlin, the founder of Bloody Good Period; Elaine Miller, a comedian and pelvic health physiotherapist; Kate Lister, a Lecturer at Leeds Trinity University and creator of Whores of Yore and Alix Fox, an ARIA award-winning broadcaster, journalist and sex educator.

If that idiot Julia Greenfield were still in charge there then I could see this happening for real

Offline tantric talents

Can’t wait to taste the vulva cup cakes :P

Offline scutty brown

Faraday would turn in his grave when he realised what they intended to do with his coils

Offline bhudda

Where do you apply for a job as a pelvic physiotherapist?

Offline Goldfinch

Offline peter purves

Typographical error  :P

ABOUT US

We were pretty muff when we learnt this
...  :P

ABOUT US

Make one.

Valentine's Day Vaginas
14 Feb 2018

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Happylad

I look forward to their Annual Exhibition.

I hope the front door has big knockers so that we can find the vagina.

The Icelandic Phallological Museum is probably the only museum in the world to contain a collection of phallic specimens belonging to all the various types of mammal found in a single country.

Phallology is an ancient science which, until recent years, has received very little attention in Iceland, except as a borderline field of study in other academic disciplines such as history, art, psychology, literature and other artistic fields like music and ballet.

Now, thanks to The Icelandic Phallological Museum, it is finally possible for individuals to undertake serious study into the field of phallology in an organized, scientific fashion.

The Icelandic Phallological Museum contains a collection of more than two hundred penises and penile parts belonging to almost all the land and sea mammals that can be found in Iceland. Visitors to the museum will encounter fifty-five specimens belonging to sixteen different kinds of whale, one specimen taken from a rogue polar bear, thirty-six specimens belonging to seven different kinds of seal and walrus, and more than one hundred fifteen specimens originating from twenty different kinds of land mammal: all in all, a total of more than two hundred specimens belonging to forty-six different kinds of mammal, including that of Homo sapiens. 

Besides, there are some twenty-four folklore specimens and over almost fifty foreign ones. Altogether the collection contains 282 specimens from 93 different species of animals. 

In addition to the biological section of the museum, visitors can view a collection of about 350 artistic oddments and practical utensils related to the museum ́s chosen theme.

Offline winkywanky

Where you spend most of your time in the dark in winter, where the suicide rate is high, where your biggest export is (probably) Bjork, why not open a penis museum? I mean, you'd get fed up with the sight of your own with so little else to do. It makes perfect sense  :crazy:.

Offline Marmalade

A vagina museum could be very educational — if filled with live specimens.

You could have different galleries, virgin, broken hymen, well-poked, and an upstairs gallery showing the same in various stages of arousal. Or sort them by pissflap size.

This lot really aren’t catalogued very well...

Hidden Image/Members Only
Whereas these are at least numbered, which allows for some sort of primitive classification though probably not the best:

Museums have to be interactive these days so after visiting the onsite manicurist there would be a room for inserting a finger. And pencils and paper for making notes regarding the different varieties of cunt juice of course:
Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only...as well as sections for smellorama and taste-orama!

An app to see a virtual reality of her innards:

A front view light-test section:

A nice colourful “stages of blob” section, a fashion section displaying different types, colours and styles of fannyhair, a house of horrors with gonnyfannies and other malodorous specimens

And of course every museum has to have a gift shop:
with booths for a “quick experience”.

On the way out, some pretentious cunt would provide a free educational guide pointing out you’ve been looking at vulvas not vaginas  :D

Did I miss anything?  :P

Offline tantric talents

Marmalade sterling work!
 I think you have just earned yourself that consultancy
Bit confused about « crumbly » in picture set 3
Researchers really shouldn’t eat biscuits in bed  :D

5th Musketeer

Marmalade - you constantly amaze me with what you come up with.  Always makes my day when you unearth something surprising, but this one really hit the mark.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Marmalade

Oh ...
Just having fun. But cheers.

Offline Brokenshed

I expect Marmalade's museum would offer entry level employment opportunities too many women, a welcome addition to the gig economy.

Offline Students Notebook

Oh ...
Just having fun. But cheers.

Fantastic work Marmalade, thank you.

S.N.

Offline scutty brown

I expect Marmalade's museum would offer entry level employment opportunities too many women, a welcome addition to the pig economy.
:scare:

Marmalade, brilliant.
you know you are a punter when you think of the Vagina Museum when marmalade appears on the breakfast table .....