Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Saucy Spicy Kay in Liverpool  (Read 2002 times)

26 review(s) for saucy spicy kay (23 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Kenaldo

External Link/Members Only

Saw Kay in a well know set of apartments attached to a well known dock side hotel in Liverpool.

Comms - good, had her number for a while, couple of quick AW emails to checks day and times etc, quick ring and booking made. 30 minutes for 50 of the queens finest.

Don’t know why I was expecting a Liverpool or NW voice (it wasn’t important) but she’s a southerner with quite a sexy accent!

Parked up in multi story next to hotel / apartments but be warned it was rammed full (possibly because of Christmas shoppers) but took me a good 20 minutes to find a spec, it was a bit like the wacky races rushing around looking for one.

Anyway, bang on time, quick call and up to 7th floor I go.

Usual behind the door stuff and there was Kay.

Girl in photo and no surprises, good looking 58 year old, tidy body, stockings and heels. She’s smaller than I imagined (about 5 foot in bare feet) but more than pleased with what I saw. Apparently she’s a well known parlour girl but as I’m not a parlour goer then all news to me.

She’s open about her age and she looks mid 50s, just like the girl in the photo. Quite heavily made up but it didn’t bother me  as I found her attractive. She’s very chatty too which puts you at ease but not to the point to eat into the romping time.

Tidy body, not ‘gym’ firm but all in proportion.

On to the bed and we start of with full DFK and all tongues (very nice and good for the boner) and then a good suck of her tits. She was responsive and she asked me did I fancy licking her out. Pussy was unlubbed and smelt and tasted fine. Again responsive with a slight parlour feel to it (though I’ve never been to one!) but good enough for me.

She asked would I like my cock sucking and deciding for OW (OWO is on offer) on with the rubber we go. She gives a good blow job, held it at the base and took the lot down her throat. Plenty of licks and slurps and when not sucking plenty of dirty talk too.

Nice and hard we move into her on top, fucking her hard as she moaned and groaned and then spoons and mish all delivered with plenty of enthusiasm, eye contact and dirty talk.

Running out of breadth I lay down and slowly wanked me (nice two finger technique) as she snogged the face of me. Fully hard I thought it was time to blow and so got up off the bed and asked to come in her face. As I was slowly wanking myself to completion when I mentioned CIF again and she said  needed to be careful about the make up and so why don’t I ‘pop it all in her mouth instead’. Well what’s a boy to do? Lips firmly closed around the top of my cock she took the lot in her mouth, not a drop lost. Wondering if she swallowed, she stood up, let it all drip from her mouth and massaged it into her boobs saying it was good for skin!

Cleaned up, more chit chat and out the door I went about 35 plus minutes after I arrived.

Overall, nice mature lady, DFK, good oral, sex in multi positions and CIM along with her being a being a nice girl too. Will definitely return as it’s great value for the money and a good time was had by all.
Thinking back some of it more experienced parlour goers may refer it the session as a ‘parlour type service’ but I throughly enjoyed it.

Offline Beamer

Nice one!
Many a good tune played on an old fiddle!!

Offline smit1234

Thanks, good review. Would you say she is a busty MILF as advertised?

Offline george r

External Link/Members Only

she also works here.only went once and a shithole to be honest but that was a good few years ago, no bathroom. :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 03:26:09 pm by george r »

Offline Kenaldo

Thanks, good review. Would you say she is a busty MILF as advertised?

No she’s not my idea of ‘busty’ certainly not as big as some of the girls you have reviewed.