Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lushlisa-warrington  (Read 1126 times)

Offline bozzo63

:hi: has anybody any info on lushlisa please External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only i have had coms with her when she first appeared on a/w in october and they was quick replies but could not get a time or day to suit us both but then her prices went to £90 for 30 mins incall but to much for me and her a/w feedback is building up so somebody is parting with the £90 princess prices  :wacko:  :drinks:

cerealpunter

:hi: has anybody any info on lushlisa please External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only i have had coms with her when she first appeared on a/w in october and they was quick replies but could not get a time or day to suit us both but then her prices went to £90 for 30 mins incall but to much for me and her a/w feedback is building up so somebody is parting with the £90 princess prices  :wacko:  :drinks:
She was on AW before with a similar name but it was a different profile (so AW number different) She made a big thing about "retiring" and leaving AW due to a normal job (I think) and then a couple of days later she was back with new profile, I'm sure she had some mentions on here under the old profile, she is on my "maybe one day" list

Offline Blackpool Rock

She went on my HL about a week back, a bit older than I normally go for but she does look quite petite so would really like to see a review on her

Offline Kriss

Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline george r

the guy who did the field report seems genuine , he has seen lots of other girls also which is a good sign.