Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria Massage - Glasgow  (Read 3157 times)

Offline stoogman

https://www.adultwork.com/3483694 or https://www.adultwork.com/maria%2Dmassage

This was a weird one.

Last Tuesday I found myself at a bit of a loose end, so thought I'd have a quick punt, being close to Christmas I had limited funds so went for the about at £50 for the h/h.

Tried calling but got no answer, so left a voicemail, no sooner had I hung up I get a txt saying 'available from 5.45pm'. As it was 5pm it was ideal. I sent a txt confirming a half hour and cost. Got a txt back saying '£50 for half hour x'

I wanted to confirm what this included so sent a txt asking if that was massage only or FS?

Then ...... nothing, no more comms! I sent another 2 txt's asking what the address was but I'm still waiting on a reply!!

I'm scoring a neutral as she's got other positive reviews but she did waste my time so maybe one to watch.

22 review(s) found for maria-massage linked to in above post (20 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline g3nius

Yeah I'm finding it difficult just to get a reply from her, at least it's not just me!

Offline mr small

Someone has posted before that she will only agree to massage when making a booking, and will decide if FS is an option during the massage.

:hi:

Offline Boinky

Not sure if this can be classed as a review as a booking was not agreed.

Online myothernameis

I get a txt saying 'available from 5.45pm'. As it was 5pm it was ideal. I sent a txt confirming a half hour and cost. Got a txt back saying '£50 for half hour x'

I wanted to confirm what this included so sent a txt asking if that was massage only or FS?

Then ...... nothing, no more comms! I sent another 2 txt's asking what the address was but I'm still waiting on a reply!!

I'm scoring a neutral as she's got other positive reviews but she did waste my time so maybe one to watch.

I just wonder if you have put her of, and she has decided not to go ahead with booking, maybe she not happy with yiou asking if fs is on the cards, but on the other hand, she got another booking, which has happened to me

I wouldn't give up, on trying again, you would find her to be very friendly

Online myothernameis

Someone has posted before that she will only agree to massage when making a booking, and will decide if FS is an option during the massage.

Book the shared bath session, which also includes massage, and everything else that comes with the booking

Offline Clattypats

Not sure if this can be classed as a review as a booking was not agreed.
it can't as far as I'm aware...not a confirmed booking...

Offline Takeitasitcomes

So she actually does a full service? Is it at an increased price?

Offline FBman78

Offline Takeitasitcomes

Ah OK nice one, might try my luck in 2018

Online Don Quixote

So she actually does a full service? Is it at an increased price?
As far as FS is concerned...
If she likes what she sees, you gets it for free!

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

As far as FS is concerned...
If she likes what she sees, you gets it for free!
And become a member of the Brad Pitt Club 👍

Offline FBman78

Offline digman

yup bring back the brad pitt supporters club  :) :) :) :)

Offline Goldshine26

I booked her before. Was a long long while ago now when she was under a different name though. All my coms were by text and located near the barras. When I arrived she was wearing a bikini (has an amazing ass) and gave me the option of table or bed. Chose bed and got the full service. Suspect if I chose table I would have got a tub n tug. She is amazing at reverse cowgirl but never booked her again as facially she really didn't do it for me. I never posted a review at the time as she was well reviewed but she seams to have slipped from the radar on this site.

Offline mr small

I booked her before. Was a long long while ago now when she was under a different name though. All my coms were by text and located near the barras. When I arrived she was wearing a bikini (has an amazing ass) and gave me the option of table or bed. Chose bed and got the full service. Suspect if I chose table I would have got a tub n tug. She is amazing at reverse cowgirl but never booked her again as facially she really didn't do it for me. I never posted a review at the time as she was well reviewed but she seams to have slipped from the radar on this site.

If she is happy to do full service she will ask if you want to move from table to bed as she did with me  :drinks:

Think FS is offered based on behaviour rather than looks.

Don't think anyone who has posted has reported anything less than full service.

Online myothernameis

If she is happy to do full service she will ask if you want to move from table to bed as she did with me  :drinks:

Think FS is offered based on behaviour rather than looks.

My first visit to Maria, started on the table, nice massage, while she was wearing red sexy underwear, did the finger swipe test, and she was fresh, and tasty

I prompted the move to the bed, which she agreed to, and my first visit was proabably the best  I have had from her; second round, she suggested 69, which I early agreed to, and I used my toy on her once more, and it was like she was on heat  :D :D :D :D

Offline stoogman

Cheers guys, looks like I'll need to have another try and just go for it.

The dilemma I had was that it was a toss up between her and another younger girl who defo only does massage for £50. I was being greedy and looking for more VFM ah well think I'll give Maria another try ... if she hasn't blocked my number!

Offline Jock D

Exactly...so the Brad Pitt Club...mythical bullshit...can end right now. :crazy: and just for the record... she's a minger. :hi:

Offline auldie63

OOOOO!  Calm down dear.
FTI the AGM of the above mentioned club is 1730, upstairs in the Horseshoe Bar, Drury St. 4/5/18. BYOB.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Let's be honest, if you were reading that everybody was getting the FS and you didn't, would you post it on here?  :lol:

Offline Jock D

OOOOO!  Calm down dear.
FTI the AGM of the above mentioned club is 1730, upstairs in the Horseshoe Bar, Drury St. 4/5/18. BYOB.
See you there Auldie... I might even let you have a glass of my Rose. :drinks:

Offline auldie63

Don't drink floors but ta anyway.

Offline David1970

Exactly...so the Brad Pitt Club...mythical bullshit...can end right now. :crazy: and just for the record... she's a minger. :hi:

Never even thought about going near her because of her looks.

Offline Uncle Buck

Absolutely correct Jock.  :thumbsup:

UB

Hightower

Ive mailed her a couple times but got no reply at all

Bullet dodged!

Online myothernameis

Ive mailed her a couple times but got no reply at all

Bullet dodged!

Best way to contact her, is by text, and this is how she take bookings, as she hardly uses AW for bookings

Online myothernameis

:crazy: and just for the record... she's a minger. :hi:

She might be a minger, but makes up for it in more than one way, and provides excellent service

Offline stoogman

Ive tried texting her twice since from two of my separate phone numbers (punting phones) and had no reply .... giving her a miss I think, she's been demoted to a plane D option.

Offline Jock D

She might be a minger, but makes up for it in more than one way, and provides excellent service

That's your opinion and that's what UKP is all about...opinions...mine is that she is a minger in both looks & service delivery departments. :hi:

Hightower

Best way to contact her, is by text, and this is how she take bookings, as she hardly uses AW for bookings

I know  :rolleyes: it says that on her profile, I mentioned in my text to her where I got the number and my name but no go.
She sounded decent in the reviews I thought   :wacko: