Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Flavia Sexy - Catford Brownhill Road  (Read 1624 times)

1 review(s) for Flavia Sexy (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline Brazilian Martian

Visited her on friday evening i had originally planned for a pump and dump but changed my mind at the last minute and gave her a extra 20 for sixty minutes which came to 60 pound's. 

She's not the prettiest nore does she have the best body but her service was very good. Started with OW lots of dirty talk about milking my balls and good rhythm lots of slobbering over the dick, good attempt at deep throat and nice hand action as well.  She then mounted me and gave a good riding session in reverse and cowgirl, she took charge and grabbed my hands and told me to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples which i did. Went into doggy with her looking back every few strokes lip bitting and more dirty talk. Transitioned into prone bone and did not last much longer and filled the dom.

This was a good meet the only reason why im giving her a neutral was because she cakes her face in make up probably to hide the fact that she has a few acnee scars on her face. She also has smallish tits with a small bumper.

I would recommend her if you want a quick pump and dump with a early thirty year old brazilian.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 07:20:31 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline arrow0404

Did you pay £60 for 1hr?her rates now state £120..

Do you also think YMMV with her.

I think she looks cute..

Did you pay £60 for 1hr?her rates now state £120..

Do you also think YMMV with her.

I think she looks cute..

Sorry my bad, i stayed for 30 minutes and paid 60 pounds.

Feliz NATAL 🎄🎄

Offline Tcage

Hi mate, don't you find the entrance to this brothel very indiscreet?

How do you get past this?

Hi mate, don't you find the entrance to this brothel very indiscreet?

How do you get past this?

Its just a door on a main road, you're making it seem like there is a neon sign saying brothel above the door.  :sarcastic:

Offline eightinches

you've just saved me some bacon. Thanks mate

you've just saved me some bacon. Thanks mate

No worries, where was you going to visit her