Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Brigit - Poplar  (Read 1062 times)

57 review(s) for SENSUAL BRIGIT (42 positive, 11 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
63 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5274627) (48 positive, 11 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline thor555

The Link
External Link/Members Only

Prepunt blurb:
Wanted to see Maya at maya message but then could not make it for various reasons. Saw some good reviews here, thanks guys. A bit of a mission to get to but thought if she is as good as people make out, might as well..

Hit and miss over view:
So this was my first time with this wg and she was amazing, then saw here again and was a bit crap so think this WG is luck of the draw. See my other review...

Communication:
All very good in her working hours

Pre punt:
Was running late she was v accommodating. Saw me no issue, no attitude.

Service:
OWO, massage,B2B FK duration 2 hours charge £160 + £10 for CIM

The punt:
Walked in and was very friendly was 30mins late was a bit embarrassed not normally late. Undressed and had a shower. Straight on to the bed, good massage. Face down was great, B2b, good swipes. lots of cc swipes on my ass, moved in to OWO, couldnt even see that what was she was doing but felt amazing.

Flipped me over to my front and lots of FK, felt really sensual, dont normally get this from a WG, close to her fucking me on to top but not quite was worried at one point though she was going in for BB! Not up for that!! Cleaned my cock with anti bac, which was strange. But she didn't i was please. Loads of cock sucking,spit. Think i had the best blow job ive ever experienced(im not that experienced). No teeth. lots of spit, taking it all the way in. Lots of ball sucking!!! CIM in the end. She took quite a bit in but then couldnt take all of it mentioned that i had too much cum!!! She did then clean the inside of my cock with the anti bac stuff which made me squirm in a good way!! Enjoyed the pain..

Second round was swift. Flipped me over and was doing massage, i would say a reasonable massage, similar to above, lots of cock sucking, spit every where. Teasing me edging me and stopping. I was going floppy to hard as she kept teasing. Was a good cum in the end mixture of OWO and HJ, CIM in the end.

Had quite a decent chat, her english was not that good. Caught her at a relaxed point and she was good to chat to!! Had a bit more of a massage, had a shower and then i disappeared.

Good:
Amazing OWO
Good massage
FK was great
B2b good
Great set of tits 

Bad:
Looked a bit butch like her pictures

Neutral;
Location could be better
Flat could be better

Summary:
Over all very good very happy walking away from my punt
Would i cum again, yes i would(warning see my next review though!!)

Offline thor555

Thanks sins  :hi:
The top 3 pics reflect what this WG looks like