Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: x Angel Maria x - Sheffield  (Read 986 times)

15 review(s) for  x angel maria x (13 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
31 review(s) for     x angel maria x (26 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ColdZ

So it's been awhile since I've left reviews and I apologise for being a lazy fucker  :dash: I'm finally going to catch up with the reviews I've had these past 3 weeks after a long hiatus.

External Link/Members Only & External Link/Members Only

So with Angel Maria, I have seen her before maybe 1 year ago? but I've recently seen her 3 times within the span of 3 weeks. I'll keep it short since she's been reviewed so many times here before

Communication - Communication with her has always been on point, quick call and ask what time you're wanting and boom that's a done deal, never fucked about by her at all and I've always booked on short notice also which is a plus.

Location - Close to the Sheffield train station, easy to find parking. quick call once outside and straight forward instructions to her place.

The Girl - I've seen her numerous times and she looks nice enough and a body to die for especially for her "age"

Services - Without a doubt easily the best services from any girls I've punted.. DFK, OWO, CIM, Dressed as I instructed her, RO, Rimming and the list goes on.

She is definitely a firecracker and with her services and attitude, no wonder she has so many satisfied repeat customers. Definitely very good VFM for services offered and I've never been rushed out at all and always go over the 30 minute limit, get offered a shower before and after each time  :drinks:

Overall, a positive and nothing really to fault after 3 meets and each time i'm always left satisfied  :dance: