Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: just4dream1 - warrington  (Read 2343 times)

Offline hungrypunt

For a Rommy her profile seems quite Indy, the way its written etc.
Possibly on the same mold as hot lory and maya.

May well be worth a trip that, just be on your toes for a B&S, then give us the review bud. She looks fit as fuck in that first pic.

Offline Richthescouser

For a Rommy her profile seems quite Indy, the way its written etc.
Possibly on the same mold as hot lory and maya.

May well be worth a trip that, just be on your toes for a B&S, then give us the review bud. She looks fit as fuck in that first pic.

The first pic looks great, but the pic on the bed showing her face looks very different. I’m not even convinced it’s the same girl - I hope it’s the first pic that’s accurate though.

Offline 4xvx

Offline paul26uk

Ended up seeing this girl and was well impressed! Review coming later

Offline Richthescouser

Ended up seeing this girl and was well impressed! Review coming later

Any sign of the review please?

Offline Typhoonred12

12 days on and still no review by Paul

Offline 866560

Won’t happen ... he has zero reviews

Offline Symbolically

Paul never leaves reviews.... always asking others about other WG and if they have pics etc.

Shame as I fancy seeing this bird she looks fit as fuck, might do another TOFTT as I don't trust AW feedback at all.

Offline paul26uk

Paul never leaves reviews.... always asking others about other WG and if they have pics etc.

Shame as I fancy seeing this bird she looks fit as fuck, might do another TOFTT as I don't trust AW feedback at all.

Left a review now

Offline spanishclarke1

I'm not 100% i think this is the same girl.

External Link/Members Only
This isn't the same girl as Just For Dream. This one from Viva Street is a young Spanish Girl who I have met a couple of times. Fantastic body but only down side is no kissing. Fantastic oral though

Offline hungrypunt

I couldnt shag this lass, that tattoo would constantly remind me of trying to keep my hard on.
Never Lose Hope   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline 4xvx

This isn't the same girl as Just For Dream. This one from Viva Street is a young Spanish Girl who I have met a couple of times. Fantastic body but only down side is no kissing. Fantastic oral though

My bad it's this one
External Link/Members Only