Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Passion Dirty Latin Traveling Latina in Lincoln  (Read 589 times)

2 review(s) for PASSION DIRTY LATIN (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline Jamesbattersea

External Link/Members Only

Wife went away for a couple of days with her sister so thought i'd see my new favourite Helena but no answer, texted and she texted back to say was away back home for xmas. OK so plan B i looked on AW rang Nina not working due having her hair done, looked at violet not working that night, sent a message to Annalise cox hoping she might be looking AW no, rang curvy Claire no answer, even tried ringing Amour from the Lincs Echo no answer.
So had a look and found this girl, there seems to be always an ad for a Latina everyweek on AW and Vivastreet but they change regularly so i'm alwayz a bit sceptical as to how genuin they are ? could be just another lot of Romainian B&S, but thought i would give it a go so rang no answer so i texted and she text back 5 mins later saying she was free.

Comms
Good once the first text was answered, text me post code and told me to text when i arrived to get the flat number

Venue
Nice area, block of flats off Burton road in what used to be part of the army barracks. plenty of free on road parking. didn't see another person around so nice and quite.

The Girl
Thick Spanish accent but spoke good english.
She is the one in the pics but she looks older in real life around 30-35.
Not bad looking, not a stunner but certanly not a minger.
Olive skin a couple of tats but nothing too much.
Body was good nice pert tits not massive around a c cup. Small belly. And a lovely big big pert Latina arse nice and firm. i do like a big arse and this one was just the ticket.

Down to business
Paid £60 for half an hour she went off to stash it whilst i got undressed she came back and started rubbing herself up against my now stiff little todger. She kissed my neck and around my mouth I did n't try to go for french kissing as it's not my thing i save that for the wife. She slowly undressed whilst rubbing herself against me and when i said how much i loved a big arse she went down with the knickers and did some twerking and gringing with it.ì
Got on the bed and on with the rubber OW for 5 mins didn't ask for OWO. Good deepthrout action.
went into 69 nice clean smelling pussy thought i might shoot to early so went for RO getting her wet then into mish, Cow girl and finished in reverse Cow girl with that big arse going up and down nice, the bed squeaking really loud, i filled the bag about 20 mins after we started and she cleaned me up and then wenf to bin the johny and tissues.

I had finished in 20 mins and although she didn't try to get rid of me there was no great reason to stay out my time as the girl is not very chatty and she had got dressed straight away.

I enjoyed it and 60 quid was reasonable so i might check out the next girl that comes to that flat now i know it's not a rom con.
I would recomend for 30 mins not sure about  an hour and i would see the girl again. 8/10