Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby @ HOD West Kensington  (Read 2951 times)

power2u

External Link/Members Only

Been wanting to visit Ruby for a while now after some time away. Managed to organise my diary around HOD schedule so I was free to make the appointment.

Ruby is fun and engaging, I like to be able to make small talk and with Ruby this was never a problem. Her English is very good and I genuinely felt she was interested in our conversation.

The actual session  was exactly what I was after. We started with some some kissing which then moved to fk with us both of us on the bed. After a heavy song she moved down and gave me a slow long blow with balls sucking which was at a pressure that was enjoyable. Some girls suck way to hard for me and it leaves me in pain.... I'm not a fan of BDSM.
We then moved on to RO which resulting in her climaxing and shuddering which was so so sexy.
On with the hood with initially her on top then doggy with climaxing.

I paid for £100 for a 45 minute meet as 30 minutes I find too short a time and 1 hour too long. I generally only do 1 pop so this is perfect for me.

Overall this was certainly VFM and a great meet. I had a great time.

vt

That's funny, I met Ruby at the Phoenix Club this week for the first time. Very tight youthful body, face looks a bit older, but she's very skilled & responsive. Those shudders & convulsions when she cums make you feel like a sex god!  :cool:

Her bi-sexual tendencies at parties are fun to witness.  ;)

SeekingtheTruth

That's funny, I met Ruby at the Phoenix Club this week for the first time. Very tight youthful body, face looks a bit older, but she's very skilled & responsive. Those shudders & convulsions when she cums make you feel like a sex god!  :cool:

Her bi-sexual tendencies at parties are fun to witness.  ;)

I'm always amazed how you can turn any thread towards TPC.

Now give it a rest as it's getting boring.

vt

I'm always amazed how you can turn any thread towards TPC.

Now give it a rest as it's getting boring.

Check out my varied posts and reviews before repeating dumb accusations.  :angry:

Ruby works at TPC and I saw her there this week, does it not get any more relevant to this thread??  :unknown:

I suppose next time I'll need to ask your permission before adding relevant & recent information to a thread!  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 11:48:00 am by vt »

Online scutty brown

That Phoenix club causes so many arguments I wish someone would burn it down....
but I guess not even that would stop it

SeekingtheTruth

Check out my varied posts and reviews before repeating dumb accusations.  :angry:

Ruby works at TPC and I saw her there this week, does it not get any more relevant to this thread??  :unknown:

I suppose next time I'll need to ask your permission before adding relevant & recent information to a thread!  :rolleyes:

How is it a dumb accusation? Who was the one who mentioned TPC here and later a link to their site?

You could have just said you had seen her and she provided a good service.

SeekingtheTruth

That Phoenix club causes so many arguments I wish someone would burn it down....

If you notice though it's always VT going on the defensive that causes the arguments. I used to visit LMP and they were great but constant touting bores me.

But I really can't be bothered to get into this, especially with VT sending me unsolicited PMs as well.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 02:18:49 pm by SeekingtheTruth »

Online scutty brown

Oh well, that joke crashed and burnt

vt

If you notice though it's always VT going on the defensive that causes the arguments. I used to visit LMP and they were great but constant touting bores me.

But I really can't be bothered to get into this, especially with VT sending me unsolicited PMs as well.

So I'm supposed to roll over when someone accuses me falsely??  :unknown:

You are the one deviating this thread off-topic, my post about Ruby was recent, relevant & on-topic.

TrevorN

One thing we can agree on she is pimped by Muraga Young (left) Karl Luke Evanson (right)

:hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only