Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angie Seductive  (Read 27376 times)

1 review(s) for Angie Seductive (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bestbefore

OK here's my top five. Sophia is amazing.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Then Angie in second place. Third is Cindy but she only does weekends.

Myki was in my top 5 but she's gone elsewhere. So in fourth place its a tie. Cristal and Kitty.

If Ashanty wasn't so arrogant I'd probably move her up. But she's in at number 5.

My criteria is this. Must do owo and some foreplay. Dick stroking and kissing, that kind of thing. They must be friendly and enjoy what they're doing. Or atleast seem like they're enjoying it. No lube. CIM if I get around to it.

Well beating Angie must take some doing, (having myself just had the pleasure)  but Sophia looks a little scary and unfriendly. She also looks a little older than the published 23!

So how is she so good? What puts her above the lovely Angie?

Havent seen any of the others but they all look great - and local for me so hopefully will give them a try.

Thanks for the list - really helpful

« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 01:51:58 pm by bestbefore »

Flemstone

Sophia's pictures are quite rubbish. She is way more attractive than the pictures make her look. Now I'm not saying she's beautiful. She's on the other side of thirty but an absolute demon at sex. Excellent foreplay and the sex is great. Super friendly and chatty. She even offered me some beer the one day. Social girl and doesn't watch the clock. I even showed her this page. Found it quite interesting and funny.

One thing I've learnt in my three months of punting. Don't judge the girls on their pictures. These girls have no idea what to do with their hair. Its like the bloody 80's all over again. 

Sophia is independent and refuses to drop her price. She said that she'd rather not work a day or two than drop her price. And its obvious that she doesn't work every day. Angie has to cram as much work into 2 weeks as possible. I'm surprised she's still giving a good service. 

I think Sophia's comms put her slightly ahead of Angie. Also she's quite affectionate. When I was showing her stuff on the internet, she was kissing and touching me. Felt good. Then again she claims to like me. Results may differ.

Offline punk

Sophia's pictures are quite rubbish. She is way more attractive than the pictures make her look. Now I'm not saying she's beautiful. She's on the other side of thirty but an absolute demon at sex. Excellent foreplay and the sex is great. Super friendly and chatty. She even offered me some beer the one day. Social girl and doesn't watch the clock. I even showed her this page. Found it quite interesting and funny.

One thing I've learnt in my three months of punting. Don't judge the girls on their pictures. These girls have no idea what to do with their hair. Its like the bloody 80's all over again. 

Sophia is independent and refuses to drop her price. She said that she'd rather not work a day or two than drop her price. And its obvious that she doesn't work every day. Angie has to cram as much work into 2 weeks as possible. I'm surprised she's still giving a good service. 

I think Sophia's comms put her slightly ahead of Angie. Also she's quite affectionate. When I was showing her stuff on the internet, she was kissing and touching me. Felt good. Then again she claims to like me. Results may differ.

is sophia worth a visit? where about is she by way of nearest station?

Flemstone

Yes I think my number one punt is worth a visit. Less than 10 minutes walk from Turnpike Lane station down Green Lanes.

Offline punk

Yes I think my number one punt is worth a visit. Less than 10 minutes walk from Turnpike Lane station down Green Lanes.

ok thanks

Offline localpunter

Yeah the 230 or 41 from Turnpike Lane. For me its an 8 minute casual cycle. Angie as far as I know and believe is very new to this game.  She must have had boyfriends that told her its normal to guzzle come. Then again she was probably a huge slut before this and figured she might aswell get paid. Loves fucking and has plenty of energy.

If was to go to back I reckon I'd want her and Cristal in their pyjamas when I arrive. Perhaps have some pillow fighting to start things off.

Which stop do you get off from after catching the 230 or 41 from turnpike lane?

Flemstone

Mount Pleasant Road /Philip Ln Stop: F

Offline boomting_

If this girl swallows at will without hesitation you gotta wonder how much she cares for her health.

Who knows what nasties are hiding in her mouth n body.

She also rims without being asked to. I'd be very cautious with this one.

Online theysaywhit

Very wise words boomting however even if a girl charges for rimming and swallowing, whats to say she doesnt have anything?

Wiltsboy01

If this girl swallows at will without hesitation you gotta wonder how much she cares for her health.

Who knows what nasties are hiding in her mouth n body.

She also rims without being asked to. I'd be very cautious with this one.

Is that a commonly held view?

I mean so many WGs CIM and plenty swallow so surely its not possible/worth it to filter them out.

Offline Bartolomeo

just like to point out that the act of ejaculating in the mouth (OWO & CIM) poses the risk of STI transmission, NOT swallowing, as by that time you have already been exposed. Also the high acidity of the stomach acid kills most viruses

Flemstone

I'm pretty sure I've seen her use mouth wash. Does that help? Actually I've seen a lot of WG's use a strong mouth wash. Angie rocks. And if I got something from her, I'd wear it like a badge of honour. Only jokes.

Wiltsboy01

I'm pretty sure I've seen her use mouth wash. Does that help? Actually I've seen a lot of WG's use a strong mouth wash. Angie rocks. And if I got something from her, I'd wear it like a badge of honour. Only jokes.

Apart from the odd report on here I don't think anybody is getting anything from these girls - and there must be hundreds of thousands of punts per year, if not more :)

Flemstone

Offline bestbefore

Who thinks this is a good idea for tomorrow?

Go for it! Then let me know quickly as I am looking for someone on Friday!

She looks hot!

Flemstone

I could have guessed you'd think this is a good idea. Looks like there's three girls in that house.

Offline bestbefore

I could have guessed you'd think this is a good idea. Looks like there's three girls in that house.

Then can you try all three tomorrow and let me know which one is best!!

Offline punk

photos remind me of the whitechapel group,same MO

password02

Would be good for you to do 3x 30 mins session and report back to UKP members? take 3 for the team and put them in order of 1st 2nd and 3rd

marcopololee1

Angie is fab.

I saw her yesterday and she offered the best GFE.

She gets 100% for personality, looks and making it a great time being together with me.

Everything is true on adultwork about her and including the post on this thread forum.

I think her last day is today and she's heading back home this Thursday. She's dyed her hair blonde at the roots and cut it a bit shorter.

In summary, a fab girl, I wished her all the best of the future and tipped her. :thumbsup:

PS: If she comes back, she might have more piercing and tattoos. :yahoo:
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 10:53:24 pm by marcopololee1 »

Troyb

I have seen her when she was in Wembley few weeks ago

there are 3 girls and she is the best one :)

Flemstone

Come now guys I can't do all three, perhaps two?  I'm up for some anal so I'll phone first to check this out. Only to be told I'm too big when I get there. Troyb did you get anal out of her?

Offline glorfindel

Damn I just missed out on this one. She's gone for 2 weeks. Can anyone recommend an emergency plan B option? Good price and VFM and roughly same location as her?

Offline glorfindel

Has anyone seen her/can recommend her?

Flemstone

I've tried to book her twice today. Only had one slot open and one of the other blondes was fully booked all day. I assume they're getting a lot of work.

Try some of the other girls that I've mentioned. Cristal is still available try her, she's in the same house. I'm happy to answer any questions on Haringey girls. I don't go for girls I struggle to book.

Offline punk

I've tried to book her twice today. Only had one slot open and one of the other blondes was fully booked all day. I assume they're getting a lot of work.

Try some of the other girls that I've mentioned. Cristal is still available try her, she's in the same house. I'm happy to answer any questions on Haringey girls. I don't go for girls I struggle to book.

i saw cristal today give her 7 / 10 good blow job, quite friendly

Flemstone

Imagine her after a tummy tuck and a boob job?

Offline punk

Imagine her after a tummy tuck and a boob job?

yes  she looked excellent, please some of the fuss pots on here. Overall she's not bad looking at all and friendly.Have written review.

Offline punk

before i forget flemstone texted one of those poles, this one,

External Link/Members Only

either her or her maid text that for 80 notes ever thing in price.

Flemstone

I phoned that one and blonde for you each twice today. I'm not one for standing in queues.

Offline punk

I phoned that one and blonde for you each twice today. I'm not one for standing in queues.

yes what would concern me is high number of punters = shag out girl.

i think if you text very earl or very late you may get the time slot you want. i text late last night one of them and got reply 7.50 this morning, there fore could have book time i wanted but by then set up with cristal.

Flemstone

Well they both answered the phone at 10 but said they were only available from 12. Does that mean they only start at 12 or were fully booked till 12?  Phone back at oneish and the one is only available 1 and half hours later. The other one not at all. Sounds like they're doing long days.

I got Danna fresh out the shower. I've had time to reflect and she's in my top 3 now. Only thing for me is that her face isn't that great. Awesome body. She also spreads her legs a bit too much when doing doggy. I had to pull her up a few times.

Right I'm done punting for atleast a week. I went to visit a Chinese brothel in Wood Green this afternoon. Turns out the girl was from Spain. Really skinny girl with dry skin. At first sight she looked a bit like Cristal. I might aswell have been banging a skeleton. To be honest I should have asked for a tubby Chinese girl. OK so the sex was pretty uninspiring. She did finish me off with a decent handjob.

Another positive for Hornsey(Danna)  and another negative for Wood Green.

Offline punk

Well they both answered the phone at 10 but said they were only available from 12. Does that mean they only start at 12 or were fully booked till 12?  Phone back at oneish and the one is only available 1 and half hours later. The other one not at all. Sounds like they're doing long days.

I got Danna fresh out the shower. I've had time to reflect and she's in my top 3 now. Only thing for me is that her face isn't that great. Awesome body. She also spreads her legs a bit too much when doing doggy. I had to pull her up a few times.

Right I'm done punting for atleast a week. I went to visit a Chinese brothel in Wood Green this afternoon. Turns out the girl was from Spain. Really skinny girl with dry skin. At first sight she looked a bit like Cristal. I might aswell have been banging a skeleton. To be honest I should have asked for a tubby Chinese girl. OK so the sex was pretty uninspiring. She did finish me off with a decent handjob.

Another positive for Hornsey(Danna)  and another negative for Wood Green.

may give one of the poles a look see, on my list to do.Hate really skinny girls, or really fat ones.Apart from that have really broad range.blonde stella some time this month and lilana soon.

Flemstone

My hotlist is empty. So are my balls.

Offline punk

My hotlist is empty. So are my balls.

only thing stops me is £. and empty balls though always manage to find some thing. :D

Offline punk

Flemstone

Danna is also off Green Lanes, up the hill. As is Cindy. On the other side of the hill is Wightman road. Ashanty is there. I was telling Danna that I'd been with 7 girls between her house and mine, between Green Lanes and Wightman Road. She was surprised at how many girls work in her area. Sofia, Sophia, Vanessa, Monique, Ashanty, Cindy and Danna. By far the best block in Haringey. 4 in my top 6. And I cycle down Green Lanes every day coming back from work. Nodding as I pass the roads they're in.

Offline punk

Danna is also off Green Lanes, up the hill. As is Cindy. On the other side of the hill is Wightman road. Ashanty is there. I was telling Danna that I'd been with 7 girls between her house and mine, between Green Lanes and Wightman Road. She was surprised at how many girls work in her area. Sofia, Sophia, Vanessa, Monique, Ashanty, Cindy and Danna. By far the best block in Haringey. 4 in my top 6. And I cycle down Green Lanes every day coming back from work. Nodding as I pass the roads they're in.

london is a gold mine just got to know good area's

Flemstone

Doing the research is hard work.

Offline punk

Doing the research is hard work.

very true and can be a minefield, it is a bit pot luck

LL

Blimey, it's like Panel is back!  Not saying you are him but we don't get many members who are both prolific in their punting and dedicated to share all of their experiences with the rest of us.  Thanks for all your tips so far.

Flemstone

At the moment my Osteopath and place where I get massages is getting more money than WG's. I really need to stop doing two girls in one day. I think its because I want to come twice a day. Perhaps I should have a  wank before seeing the first girl then I wont need another.  Or perhaps just stick to massages and the amazing happy ending?

Actually its not even at the end anymore. I let her massage my back and shoulders first. Then before she starts with the glutes and legs she gives me the handjob. To be honest I could start the session with the HJ, get that out the way and then enjoy the massage. Instead of lying on a boner the whole time thinking about the happy ending. 

LL

At the moment my Osteopath and place where I get massages is getting more money than WG's. I really need to stop doing two girls in one day. I think its because I want to come twice a day.
That must be costing you a lot of money.  Don't forget to keep some cash aside for the therapy you'll need if you keep punting at the same pace for a few more months.

Flemstone

I get £200 a month from my ex wife. That was supposed to be the budget. I then decided to spend the money I was going to go on holiday with on WG's. So I blew about £1500 of my own money in the past three months. And been with about 30 girls. To be honest I doubt any holiday could match how much fun I've had.  I've calmed down a lot lately. I should be able to get away with spending £200 a month on WG's. I can then pay for the therapy out of my own money. 4 girls at £50 for half an hour. I no longer enjoy the full hour.  The past few girls I've spent an hour with got a bit strange. Being very chatty after the hour and sending texts the next day.

Troyb

After I saw Angie few times I can't find any better  :dash:
She was so good . shame she is gone  :dash:

10 day no girls , so hard  :wackogirl:

Offline GoodWillPunting

She's coming back right ? I signed up to UKP just to ask this question  :D

Offline jesus_jones

I saw her on her last day (Wednesday 2nd) and she said she will be back in 2 weeks.

Offline NightKid

She's coming back right ? I signed up to UKP just to ask this question  :D

And an awesome username you picked too.  :thumbsup:
 :D

Offline blue

I saw her on her last day (Wednesday 2nd) and she said she will be back in 2 weeks.

That's good to know; I'm definitely going to see Angie again! One of the best punts I've had.

Troyb

I saw her on same day for 2 hours .  :drinks:

I am not sure if she will come back very soon,
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 11:20:23 pm by Troyb »