Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Taking the piss  (Read 1840 times)

Offline David1970

External Link/Members Only

SensuousSiren based in Glasgow, regesterd on AW on 16/12/2017.
No rating on this site nor on AW.
£350 an hour in calls and strangely £250 an hour out call!
But she is worth it because she claims to be intelligent.

Any one interested at £350 an hour?

Offline mills_and_bhuna

For an extra £50 she does a 2hr outcall . I blame the education system :wackogirl:

vw

For an extra £50 she does a 2hr outcall . I blame the education system :wackogirl:

certainly is the education system, seems you are a victim too, its not an extra £50 for 2 hours as 2 hours is £400.   :sarcastic:

Offline David1970

certainly is the education system, seems you are a victim too, its not an extra £50 for 2 hours as 2 hours is £400.   :sarcastic:

I think what he means is, its £350 for 1 hour in call, and it's £400 for 2 hours out call the difference being £50.

You can't blame the education system for her, she says she is intelligent.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

I think what he means is, its £350 for 1 hour in call, and it's £400 for 2 hours out call the difference being £50.

That was what I meant  .

Offline auldie63

Bloody vanilla likes list for that kind of money. Got to be some twat at it or some sort of revenge post.

Offline David1970

Bloody vanilla likes list for that kind of money. Got to be some twat at it or some sort of revenge post.

Auldie what do you mean by" some sort of revenge post" ?

Offline daviebond

Offline Clattypats

I vote Taz takes OFTT  :lol:
As soon as I see the "real" Santa coming down that chimney with my prezzies, then I'm right on it! ... :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Wonder who the first person to leave her FB will be... :wacko: :wackogirl:

Offline tazman1002001

Maybe on the incall she has to book the hotel and adds that to the cost, whereas on an out all she doesn't have that expense?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

I vote Taz takes OFTT  :lol:

Not at those proces I won't be ... Lots more better girls out there for that money.

Let's get her a few private messages and into a Glasgow hotel maybe she will do some sensible prices then when she can get 4/5 booking in a day. I reckon at those prices she will be a one or may 2 punters a day kinda girl.
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Clattypats

Maybe on the incall she has to book the hotel and adds that to the cost, whereas on an out all she doesn't have that expense?
Is she buying the Fuckin hotel!... :wackogirl: :D