Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naturally Busty B AKA bailey - Wolverhampton  (Read 1838 times)

9 review(s) for Breathtaking Bailey  (4 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline antony8821

So I was stuck in wolves and plan A never answered so plan B was

External Link/Members Only
received postcode and got straight there told her 30 minutes and got there in 26 and phoned her with a response of 'oh your early' so had to wait 10 minutes! parked in a near by layby and received instructions to get there, she failed to ask which direction i was facing so ended up walking around with her getting arsey on the phone which made me think of the attitude reviews ive seen. so in two minds i got there and she answered the door.

really happy, bubbly no attitude what so ever. tiny petite caramel skin very attractive and a great body. through to the service room and exchanged paperwork.

she went and came back, undressed and was really cute. so i lay on the bed and she got the wet-wipe out and gave it a good clean. got her mouth around it and sucked for 2 seconds pulled a face and asked if id cum? i was like erm no but i do have a ton of pre cum usually. at this point she insisted on putting a johnny on.... which i wasn't happy about as i could of gone and got owo elsewhere. so carried on sucking and it was good but couldn't help but imagine what owo would be feeling like.

so asked her for 69, it was tricky because she is tiny. tiny little afro muff and a pierced cilt. now its at this point that there was a weird smell/taste and can only be described as walking though a spice market on a hot summers day. it was strange.... so i had to stop and pull my head away to which point she started grinding my nose with her pussy. i couldn't help but laugh as it was like something off a comedy film.

next went into doggy and as i was so bored i made sure i threw her about a bit. smashed her up the headboard/wall and enjoyed myself.

finished, cleaned up and left.

for the entire drive back home all i could smell/taste was this spice market/Caribbean street food stall.

ive left neutral because she was really nice, good oral skill and she was attractive.
not a positive because the owo turned into covered and the strange smell.

id go back if i had no other option but she wouldnt be my main option.

Offline ThreeSixty

Hmmm, thinking of seeing her myself this evening as on the way to Wolves to see family for Xmas.

Other than Bailey then is there anyone you could recommend near the train station possibly?

mrpeterman

So I was stuck in wolves and plan A never answered so plan B was

External Link/Members Only
received postcode and got straight there told her 30 minutes and got there in 26 and phoned her with a response of 'oh your early' so had to wait 10 minutes! parked in a near by layby and received instructions to get there, she failed to ask which direction i was facing so ended up walking around with her getting arsey on the phone which made me think of the attitude reviews ive seen. so in two minds i got there and she answered the door.

really happy, bubbly no attitude what so ever. tiny petite caramel skin very attractive and a great body. through to the service room and exchanged paperwork.

she went and came back, undressed and was really cute. so i lay on the bed and she got the wet-wipe out and gave it a good clean. got her mouth around it and sucked for 2 seconds pulled a face and asked if id cum? i was like erm no but i do have a ton of pre cum usually. at this point she insisted on putting a johnny on.... which i wasn't happy about as i could of gone and got owo elsewhere. so carried on sucking and it was good but couldn't help but imagine what owo would be feeling like.

so asked her for 69, it was tricky because she is tiny. tiny little afro muff and a pierced cilt. now its at this point that there was a weird smell/taste and can only be described as walking though a spice market on a hot summers day. it was strange.... so i had to stop and pull my head away to which point she started grinding my nose with her pussy. i couldn't help but laugh as it was like something off a comedy film.

next went into doggy and as i was so bored i made sure i threw her about a bit. smashed her up the headboard/wall and enjoyed myself.

finished, cleaned up and left.

for the entire drive back home all i could smell/taste was this spice market/Caribbean street food stall.

ive left neutral because she was really nice, good oral skill and she was attractive.
not a positive because the owo turned into covered and the strange smell.

id go back if i had no other option but she wouldnt be my main option.

She was on my possible hotlist, now removed, thanks for the review