Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellen - Osterley girls - Chiswick  (Read 1446 times)

Offline SuperAuron

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Sent a text message at the start of the week to see who was working the week. Once found, settled on seeing Laura after work

The day comes and midday I was told that Laura is off ill so Ellen would be taking over and asked if that was okay. Told them fine and they sent me the address.

COSTS:
£45 - Massage & HR + £20 - B2B

Girl: Cute. Definitely in her mid 30s but she was smiley. She wore pretty simple red dress (if you can call it that. It basically had a cut so deep that showed off her bra and midriff) . She was cheerful and spoke well enough, though can't say I could have a full conversion with her. Once stripped, her breasts were small, about a handful with huge nipples. Tattoo on her stomach and a small belly. She had a slight cough too but was okay with peck like kissing. From how she worded it, it seems she would be down for fk if she felt well.

Punt: Got there a bit early so wandered the street to see what it was like. Had someone standing outside the house which was worrisome just because you hear all these horror stories of punts gone bad and I'm pretty new to it all.

Got in and was greeted by a smiling Ellen who invited me in and tried to confirm I wanted a full hour as she was told. I didn't confirm how long I wanted in my comms but decided on half an hour, she told me it was £45 and asked if I wanted b2b for an extra 20, which I agreed to.

Stripped and got on the table. The massage was okay, not great though. We talked a bit, I felt her body and we got onto the subject of massaging her. She seemed game so we swapped roles and I started massaging her. Rubbing her body, she moaned but I wasn't sure if she was just putting on a show. After asking she let me rim her before turning her over to massage her front. I got to toy with her clit and give a bit of RO but she requested no fingering which I obliged by. While massaging she slowly started wanking me off. I was hopeful for a bit of OWO but no such luck.

She started getting sensitive so we switched back and she wanked me off, occasionally stimulating balls while doing it until I finished.

With that she directed me to the shower which was nice and warm. Shampoo and body wash in dispensers and supplied me with a towel.

Once I got out she went to shower too, I checked the clock and saw I had 10 mins left so I stood around with the towel waiting for her. I asked her if she wanted me on the table but she said I only had 4 mins left which was time to get my clothes on

We spoke a bit more and she was really friendly. At the end she gave me some chocolates as a Christmas gift which I was shocked by, but happily took them and left.

PROS
Good body
Happy for kissing, possibility for fk
Didn't mind RO and rimming
Bubbly
Free chocolates

CONS
I did get 5 mins less than I paid for
B2B was just get getting naked
Not a great massage
Her shower was taken out of punt time which when it's 30mins it's a fair chunk

NEUTRAL
Confirmed everything at the start which was great for money but I do enjoy when they offer midway because they work to you saying yes
Shower straight after release. While great to get clean, previous experience let me catch my breath while getting a head massage or something, which would have been nice

This was my first review so I do hope it's informative. I'll do my best to answer questions!