Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lewench?  (Read 1836 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hello
has anyone any experience of lewench? Thank you.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 11:34:53 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

3 emails in and out making arrangements for a duo and suddenly she has gone from the site

Offline ampersand

You obviously scared her off, what 'arrangements' did you make????

There is no prediction possible for the unpredictable.

My meeting would have been in a week but imagine if someone had booked for TODAY and she vanished.

It could have been a sick child, an enraged husband, or a real life civvie employer who discovered her secret life. We can speculate what disaster befell her or moan like mysoginists that our lady friends are not reliable but we shall never know.

lovingfacials

There is no prediction possible for the unpredictable.

My meeting would have been in a week but imagine if someone had booked for TODAY and she vanished.

It could have been a sick child, an enraged husband, or a real life civvie employer who discovered her secret life. We can speculate what disaster befell her or moan like mysoginists that our lady friends are not reliable but we shall never know.

Very valid points HP - If she reappears prehaps an email asking for clarification might be the go, but I would give it a swerve now personally

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

dilettante

It's amazing, isn't it - are they acting out some fantasy or what?  Women just want to trick you into 'investing' sexual interest in them so they can use it to further some other purpose in their lives.

Offline rjboi

Apologies for dragging up an old thread but had to reply! I have met lewench a couple of times and had the time of my life. ( even have the pics to prove haha!) and can confirm she is genuine. She usually only works weekends, and hides her profile when she is unavailable.
Hope that helps :)

pye024

I have also met LeWench but it was nearly a year ago now and we had a great time. One of the 1st ladies I ever Dommed.
I have noticed that her profile does come and go but if you can catch her then I would recommend her.
Also, when I was there, I met her partner in crime and was offered a threesome but unfortunately I didn't have enough money with me at the time. She is a very lovely blonde MILF who seems the real deal if Sub/Dom is your thing.
I will post the link as soon as i get it.

pye024

External Link/Members Only
LeWench's partner in crime. I myself have not had the pleasure... Yet, but have chatted a few times and seems the real deal.
Will have to go and for myself very soon.

broksonic

She has no rates showing on her profile