Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweetdianne Salford  (Read 1005 times)

18 review(s) for SweetDianne (2 positive, 2 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

James JJ

External Link/Members Only

I'd had my first punt a few weeks earlier with one of Yorkshire's finest and had tried booking again with her in a small window of opportunity the previous week but she was booked up so I had a bit of cash burning a hole in my pocket as I headed into Manchester for the Derby.   When I got there I got a call from my mates saying they were running late so after a couple of beers my dick got the better of me and I messaged SweetDianne to arrange a booking.   She fucked me about initially but offered to put another booking back to squeeze me in.   I smelled a lot of shit at this point and told her not to bother because she'd need time to freshen up after me and it wasn't fair on the bloke following me but she then contacted me to say her first lad was only young so she had sent him away so she was now free.   Her postcode came through pretty quickly and ten minutes later I'm entering her apartment block.  It felt safe and was discreet enough and was a five minute walk from Salford Quays metro link stop.   I knocked on the door and this fit little piece answered.   She was much prettier than her pictures and had a great little body on her.   She was wearing some kind of outfit but I can't remember much about it to be honest.

Despite her looks I had a feeling at this point that I was going to regret this decision.   I don't know what is was,  body language maybe.

She took me into the bedroom and it was awkward,  she told me she was tired.  I gave her the cash (£100 for the hour) and she put it away then started to undress.   I'm very inexperienced at this game and my first punt was full of kisses and groping at this point but not today.   Okay then,  so I took my kit off and she commented on my tan which threw me a bit as I'd not been away for over 6 months but I wasn't there to talk about the color of my skin so I just got on the bed.   I'll say at this point,  her body is fantastic.   Her boobs are a good size and nice a pert and there isn't an ounce of fat on her.

Next up she grabs my dick the same way a crab might hold something and then starts wanking it a bit.  I'm not exactly over the moon at this point,  there is just no enthusiasm there at all.   It starts to go a little bit erect and straight away she whacks a rubber on it but it was like 20% erect.   I kept my gob shut  and just left her to it.   She started sucking the little fella.   I've never had a blow job with a rubber on before and initially I couldn't really feel anything but after about 30 seconds and another 30% of growth my bellend became really sensitive.   I'll mention at this point that I am circumcised and it could bring my punting days to an early conclusion because when I have a rubber on my bellend goes ultra sensitive and I want yo shoot my load way too quick (I'm not sure 10 minute punts are available???).  I've been married for over 10 years and never really bothered with them when I was fucking around before that.   So,  she's giving my semi-on the most basic of blow jobs,  she did do this little tongue flicky thing on my banjo string which felt amazing but literally within a minute of her starting I'm getting ready to shoot my load so had to tell her to stop a minute.   This happened another 3 or 4 times before I had to concede defeat and asked her to move on to something else.    I asked if we could kiss but that was totally off the menu which really fucked me off because I get proper turned on kissing.    She said she needed to update her profile,  I agreed.   I asked if I could give her oral.   This was okay.   I asked her to go in doggy so I could have a good look at her arse hole and give that and her minge a good licking out.   She was okay with this and made some appreciative noises but no fingers we're allowed.   She looked and tasted great and was very clean.    I fancied trying a bit of sex after this so suggested it and she lied on her back (not before wiping herself down with a babywipe,  (she does this a lot).  I'd have preferred to start with doggy to be honest so I could see her arse but I was okay with some mish to start,  I had a lot of time to go so could manouvre into doggy later. I still wasn't fully erect but it went in easy enough.   It was nice and tight but the sensitive bell end was spoiling this for me as I was ready to cum really quick so had to keep stopping and sucking on her sexy tits.  I was teasing myself at this point taking myself as close a possible before stopping but it was literally maybe 15 seconds of thrusting before I had to stop each time and I was getting a bit frustrated.  I asked her to go on top for a bit,  it was really basic stuff and a blow up sheep would have been more enthusistic.   The sensitive bell end problem meant it wasn't long before I was ready to pop so I suggested we changed position again but when I took my dick out I'd already done it which was a bit disappointing as I thought it might have been a bit explosive after teasing so much and I didn't even know it had happened.    She cleaned me up but her total lack of enthusiasm had me doubting her ability to get me going again and I was pretty pissed off that I'd felt like I'd wasted my money because I'd only done about half an hour,  if that,  so I decided I was just going to fuck off back to Manchester and have a few beers before I met the lads.   We chatted a bit,  she told me she was Italian but when I asked her about food she claimed she liked Romanian food so take from that what you will.   I gave her a good review on AW because I wanted a good review myself as some of the girls I'd like to see are a bit funny about people with no reviews but I wouldn't bother with this one again.   I sent her some private feedback and to be fair to her she took it well and explained she was hoping to be out of the game in 12 months with enough money to set up business back home.  I wished her luck.   She could be really good if she could change her attitude a to what she is doing because she's got a really sexy little body on her and is very pretty but I don't think her heart is in it and she's only young.   Probably one to avoid unless you like walking out of a punt feeling like you've had your pants taken down.

Offline threechilliman

but offered to put another booking back to squeeze me in. 

That happened to me and also resulted in a negative for the girl.

Offline cueball

Cheers for making the effort and reviewing James  :hi:

It triggers on the searches and the database now  :hi:

dude86

Wow, 2 positives and 7 negatives! Says it all.

Offline jonko

Isn't this the girl was called something like DeeDee or something similar? She also had several other negatives if it her. Maybe mistake but I am sure I have seen this girl with another profile recently changed ?

Offline frankc

Isn't this the girl was called something like DeeDee or something similar? She also had several other negatives if it her. Maybe mistake but I am sure I have seen this girl with another profile recently changed ?

If you click the search at the top, it brings all the reviews up of this girl in all her guises

Offline jonko

If you click the search at the top, it brings all the reviews up of this girl in all her guises

Got it, thanks. Thought so.

James JJ

Cheers for making the effort and reviewing James  :hi:

It triggers on the searches and the database now  :hi:

No probs mate.   I'll always contribute where I can.