Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Barbie - Chelsea Cloisters  (Read 3098 times)

47 review(s) for Welsh Barbie (44 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
18 review(s) for Welsh_Barbie (18 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline elephantaz

External Link/Members Only

1 Hour Incall in the notorious chelsea cloisters. £250 on her last London tour

Despite my trepidation of the place it was easy to navigate without any raised eyebrows.

Barbie is as as described in her profile and looks exactly like the Pics.
She is a stunning looking barbie babe something off a wank mag.

the worry with these type of girls is that they are stand offish.They treat you like a pervert (ok i am) who they allow to be in the same room as them. Rest assured this is not that type of girl. Yes she does look she is from the pages from penthouse especially when she is bent over in doggy fashion inviting you to lick her ass and play with her butt plug, but you are never made to feel small for your sordid previsions.

She has a lovely welcoming demeanor helped by her soft seductive swansea accent.

Once through the door and exchanged payment I had requested a scenario that that she was my girlfriends best friend who she wanted to get one over. her girlfriend had boasted that i was good at oral but refused me anal sex. Barbie was to seduce me offering her ass to me if could give her good oral. A mission which she accomplished perfectly. Not that i made her come with my tongue but she made believe enough to make it a good roll play. and i definitely enjoyed plowing her ass, that is a sight to behold in itself her ass cheeks make a most welcoming sight.  this is a tick list experience. she is a lovely person with a lovely demeanor and the image of banging her will live long in your memory.

Online LLPunting

250 for 1hr at Chelsea Cloisters when her normal incall is 170? :dash:

Fluffy, fantasist ramblings...

Horrible looking fake tits...

Pass the dutchy...